Dream Warriors Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, hit up SilentSurfer for details. I will say that his rates are very reasonable for the quality of work you get!

Really, the hard part is coming up with all the parts needed for the customs :lol Truetypes, Mezco sweaters, Gestapo hats, etc.. etc..

What all is included in SilentSurfer modifications/customizations?

I'm not 100% sure as I haven't had mine customized by him (I would love to)

He repositions the first finger of the glove,
Replaces the plastic with metal blades,
Repaints the head and eyes,
Weathers the mezco sweater and sideshow pants,
Paints the wrists of the figure,
Weathers the gestapo hat

I think I got it all covered?

Pretty sure he replaces the body with the hot toys true type aswell. To give him that skinny look. Check out the other thread on silent surfers modded freddy. He lists it all there and has pictures.

Pretty sure he replaces the body with the hot toys true type aswell. To give him that skinny look. Check out the other thread on silent surfers modded freddy. He lists it all there and has pictures.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Slim TT which he customizes the forearms and wrists to match the burned appearance.

I was listing the things he does when you get him the parts, I suppose I should have included modifying head and hands to fit a true type.

Just a heads up guys. TRU (at least the one in Santa Cruz) has the 12" MEZCO Freddy clearanced at $15. At that price, he's worth picking up for the sweater and marionette to add to your Sideshow Freddy.

Just a heads up guys. TRU (at least the one in Santa Cruz) has the 12" MEZCO Freddy clearanced at $15. At that price, he's worth picking up for the sweater and marionette to add to your Sideshow Freddy.

I know how old this post is, and how slim the chances are, but I'm getting really desperate by now. :lol
You don't know by any chance if these are still available at that price? I'd gladly pay you (or anybody else reading this, for that matter) for the fig, shipping and some more for the extra trouble.
Cheapest I can currently get this one for is ~$65, and I only want the sweater for my custom. :(

I know how old this post is, and how slim the chances are, but I'm getting really desperate by now. :lol
You don't know by any chance if these are still available at that price? I'd gladly pay you (or anybody else reading this, for that matter) for the fig, shipping and some more for the extra trouble.
Cheapest I can currently get this one for is ~$65, and I only want the sweater for my custom. :(

So did we. :lol

I would imagine if you scoured your local TRUs you might find one. Mine just recently put out a few oldschool NECA 7" Jasons.

So did we. :lol

I would imagine if you scoured your local TRUs you might find one. Mine just recently put out a few oldschool NECA 7" Jasons.

Yeah, I'm basically copying Nathan's Freddy at the moment :lol (already got some advice from him, too). I recently got the Freddy bug again and started working on my custom again that's been on hold for almost two years.

Problem is that I'm in Germany, so TRU isn't that abundant around here. Even if I could get to one, I doubt they stock Mezco there. :( Locally my only choices are comic shops or some select few online shops, and the price I quoted was the cheapest I found. I can't even find him on US online shops for a decent price anymore, and ebay hasn't been of any help, either.

Actually, since this is the DW Freddy thread, I might as well post my repaint here:
IMG_7369_small.png

Please, anybody, help this head get a proper sweater. :lol

Back