Die Iron Man, Die!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, sucks that we get it last, even though it's an American movie and it's domestic gross will be a big chunk of the total gross.

422111_10151859632568998_541094901_n.jpg

why don't people realize hot toys capitalizes on current releases yet?
last year it was avengers and batman this year its ironman next year it will be spiderman etc etc etc.

don't blame hot toys, blame popular media

last year it was avengers and batman this year its ironman next year it will be spiderman etc etc etc.

don't blame hot toys, blame popular media

I think the fault lies in the collector's, we buy the stuff. :dunno

I suspect a few people upset that IM is "taking over the world" doesn't equate to the majority of collector's. I doubt HT is going ***** to the wall for IM if it wasn't a big money maker. Like all trials, this too shall pass and all will be right again.

Boo Babies :thwak

Hopefully, next year is a lineup from X-Men Days of Future Past, and not just another Wolverine figure.

China loves Iron Man.

I love that I'm getting a break from buying $300 dollar dolls.

This Iron Man product streak they've got going on is fascinating. I wouldn't mind if it goes all the way into the next season and they don't show another new product from another license/line until 2014. Money saved.

I'd rather buy an iron lady than another iron man in die cast / die cast with one of the 35 armor variants, plastic, plastic bust, die cast bust...
Margaret-Thatcher-010.jpg

They should make one more Iron Man film. One where Iron Man goes on a rampage and destroys China. That would piss them off, and we wouldn't have to deal with any more IM releases!:yess:

I'm hoping that a week or two after IM3 comes out here in the states, they'll start to focus on the MoS figures. That movie comes out about 6 weeks after IM3.

Although they won't be releasing 15 figures from that movie. ;)

I love Ironman but this neverending wave of IM 3 figures is really hindering other licenses. Any other figures except Ironman are getting delayed in terms of announcement and release date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back