Die Iron Man, Die!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in: HT responds to this thread by making more Iron Man DIE casts including Tony Stark and Pepper Potts in DIE cast. Howard Chan changing name to Howard Cha-Ching.

Someone really made a thread like this? :cuckoo: just deal with it man, grow up.. Its not hard to understand why IM is so succuessful. Its not necessary to be a drama queen other licences will come

:goodpost: :exactly:

For me this thread simply shows how much we love HT.

HT has become our only hope for getting decent figures from different licenses
that it frustrates us when HT only focuses on a single license.

This just in: HT responds to this thread by making more Iron Man DIE casts including Tony Stark and Pepper Potts in DIE cast. Howard Chan changing name to Howard Cha-Ching.

:lol I wonder which parts of Palthrow would be metal. Her face I would imagine.

No one likes Xmen anymore.

19d2abe4d365dc5d9b60ee868ffe2841.gif

Well, with the way prices are going with HT, there's only few IM figures I will be buying, that is, the MK42, and Iron Whiplash for now. I see it as a good opportunity to save money.

Business 101

Buy the rights for something like Batman Arkham City, Prometheus, Robocop and others and then instead of utilising the rights and selling products to make a profit... Don't.

:lol

Business 101

Buy the rights for something like Batman Arkham City, Prometheus, Robocop and others and then instead of utilising the rights and selling products to make a profit... Don't.

Don't forget Back to the Future! :lecture

We should always bring up the fact that we're waiting on BTTF.

Business 101

Wasted money- you are RIGHT!
They'll just up the price of their IM figures to recoup the money..oh wait they already have!:slap

Business 101

Your so right on this, I have been waiting for the prometheus figures since the movie came out. I know the ed 209 is coming but all I have seen is pictures of the joints and the dome. As for back to the future that's going to be FOREVER until those figures see daylight.

Even if they did use the other licenses, we'll maybe see one, two figures, if we're lucky. Meanwhile, Iron Man, we'll eventually get all 42 armors, then a battle damaged version of each, followed by a 2.0 version of each, followed by repainted exclusive versions, followed by Tony Stark doing stuff versions, then almost all the villians from the 3 movies so far, then some 1/4 busts, and the new Power Pose series which is most likely going to be all Iron Man armors.

My HT shelves is displayed like half IM figures, and the other, just one-offs from other licenses standing randomly together.

IM collectors are apparently happy not to have Pepper Potts in the line-up. Not even a single poll or petition. Tut tut.

IM collectors are apparently happy not to have Pepper Potts in the line-up. Not even a single poll or petition. Tut tut.

If PI's Super Alloy 1/4 Mk 42 has a Potts alternative head, I'm pre-ordering two...
:rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back