Die Iron Man, Die!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TREVOR2.jpg

I don't see the problem.. Iron Man 3 just came out and it's the hottest subject at the moment. The logical business move for HT is to release Iron Man products in anticipation of the movie. When another hot subject comes around, like Man of Steel, then Hot Toys and every other manufacturer will focus on that. Are people gonna complain about MoS then? It's just good business logic :huh

I don't see the problem.. Iron Man 3 just came out and it's the hottest subject at the moment. The logical business move for HT is to release Iron Man products in anticipation of the movie. When another hot subject comes around, like Man of Steel, then Hot Toys and every other manufacturer will focus on that. Are people gonna complain about MoS then? It's just good business logic :huh

willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

I don't see the problem.. Iron Man 3 just came out and it's the hottest subject at the moment. The logical business move for HT is to release Iron Man products in anticipation of the movie. When another hot subject comes around, like Man of Steel, then Hot Toys and every other manufacturer will focus on that.

If by 'focus' you mean they'll make one, maybe 2 figures and then go back to Iron Man, yeah I agree.

If by 'focus' you mean they'll make one, maybe 2 figures and then go back to Iron Man, yeah I agree.

:yess:

Why not sell both and make even more money?

They probably reckon there is more money to be made out of spanking the markets' collective wallet with IM atm.. I think they are right..
Lets face it, no sense in fighting for money, when customers will throw it at you.
:wink1:

Iron man is always under constant threats from other toy lines. Until that time comes, IRON MAN rules!

This Marvel section is becoming an Iron man maze for me. I can't find what i want without reading every single thread title fully. My eyes are over 30 and not what they used to be, how about the kind folks on SS separate the Iron Man frenzy into a separate section and do us old folks a favor?

This Marvel section is becoming an Iron man maze for me. I can't find what i want without reading every single thread title fully. My eyes are over 30 and not what they used to be, how about the kind folks on SS separate the Iron Man frenzy into a separate section and do us old folks a favor?

I wonder if HT is going to do any Man of Steel figures?

I'm thinking no, we will just see more IM stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back