Die Iron Man, Die!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those in this thread don't want Iron Man figures to stop, they just want the others to start.

The issue is, it's just iron man. Nothing from the backlog also going up for pre-order.

It's not so much hating ion man it's hating that iron man is getting 100% attention and all of the other licenses are getting 0%

:peace: :wave

Wish they would at least annouce figures from other lines. They don't even need to put it up for PO yet.

But I think they're doing this so that people buy the Iron Man figures first. If they annouce their other lines right now, people would have to decide which one they want to buy so instead they pump out all their Iron Man figures first before showing off the other lines.

Just let the hype for IM3 die down. End of May and you'll see Man of Steel hopefully. Arkham City wouldn't be bad either. :impatient:

ht is doing this because they know it will sell, i dont see it as milking, i see it as "cashing out" since this will be the last solo iron man film for a while it makes sense to pump out lots of iron man figs now, then move to other licences. People might not like it but look at the bd mark vii, 50 bucks more than the original with less stuff and it sold out in 3 freaking hours. If someone doesnt like what ht is doing with iron man then move on, but there will be 2 or more people to take that persons place. Dont like it? Dont buy it , but dont say ht is running themselves into the ground when they can put out a repaint and it sells better than the original

You guys can complain all you want. I am personally not bothered by all of these iron man release, and why do you think that is? BECAUSE IRON MAN IS AWESOME!!!

You guys can complain all you want. I am personally not bothered by all of these iron man release, and why do you think that is? BECAUSE IRON MAN IS AWESOME!!!

:exactly:

I used to stay at the DC threads but now with all the Iron Man hype, I can't wait for new info/pics coming from Hot Toys courtesy of our fellow collectors here...give Iron Man a break and enjoy the moment.

I dont really get the thought that they should be releasing other licenses now, it's clearly all about Iron Man atm and if you release a BTTF figure etc. now it's gonna be overshadowed by all the Iron Man hype, they obviously wanna get all the Iron Man stuff revealed while the hype is at it's highest, unlike with the Avengers where reveals spanned 4-5 months i think and went on as far as July/August with Coulson.

:exactly:
And mainly Iron Man is type of figure(with Aliens, Predators, Endo T-800), which you can't build by yourself! Best Joker is with Kato suit and Adam head, the best Batman is modified DX12 and so on, but HT nobody can't built or sculpt like big company like HT(or PI), so this figure will buy also people, which prefer customs.

I just can't wait to see the movie tomorrow night, so I can start reading the other half of the threads on this forum...

Lol, people are already posting spoilers in every IM figure thread even though they made another specific thread just for spoilers relating to the figures in the Marvel figure section.

IRON MAN is terrific! But too much of a good thing.......

Lol, people are already posting spoilers in every IM figure thread even though they made another specific thread just for spoilers relating to the figures in the Marvel figure section.

Exactly, and now I don't dare go into most of the threads on this forum because of it. Probably shouldn't be in here now that I think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back