Die Iron Man, Die!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IM collectors are apparently happy not to have Pepper Potts in the line-up. Not even a single poll or petition. Tut tut.

I find her character annoying to I can't imagine buying a Pepper armor. I love all the Iron Man armors coming out. I got into collecting because I saw some Hot Toys Iron Man figures and decided to investigate.

I find her character annoying to I can't imagine buying a Pepper armor. I love all the Iron Man armors coming out. I got into collecting because I saw some Hot Toys Iron Man figures and decided to investigate.

I'd rather they have a figure of Pepper in her final scene in her sports bra along with the right arm of the IM arm.

i want a pepper HS for the XLII, but why all the pepper hate? i love her character

I think it has more to do with Gwyneth hate. It's kind of trendy at the moment to hate on her for being a wealthy celebrity who often talks without thinking. I like the Pepper character. Not offering her in an Iron Man line-up furnished with every variation of suit they can manage is lame.

I like the Pepper character too and would rather have a figure of her than one of the armor variants that were featured in this movie. I really don't care what Gwyneth Paltrow says. I didn't even know anything about any of that until I read about it on these forums today and it doesn't change my fondness of the Pepper Potts character in these films.

ah yes i feel the same i like pepper, but i dont really like paltrow. she is so snobby, i mean she had 1/2 a million dollars worth of clothes for the "spring" collection on her website dafuq?

Bring the Silver Centurion armor the f^&k on!

I don't give a ^&*( what anybody says. That is really the only thing good about this movie. I lost respect for this movie when I found out about you know what, it's not the worst but the movie is overrated, it's choppy, redundant, and plenty of other bad things....BUT I have this movie to thank for being able to buy a HT Silver Centurion armor, which is really the only classic armor that was paid homage to in the movie. So I'm happy.

And to all the whinny baby muffs, learn to love it. Just like Hasbro, Hot Toys will milk the most popular, and easy to make characters. It's annoying waiting for other much loved characters, but the fact is they can recycle parts, and turn profits on low-cost production figures. Hasbro does the same thing when they stick the 150 millionth Wolverine, Spider-man, or Iron Man, into the new waves of Marvel Universe/Legends. It may take longer, but it actually helps us to get all the most wanted, and desired characters.

What's really annoying? All these different threads created by grown men crying like pu&*ies about Iron Man.

I think they still have a story arc left exploring Tony's alcoholism. This was pioneering in comics for him to be a superhero with such a relatable problem for normal people and having to deal with it. This led way to rhody dawning the suit stepping in as iron man and ultimately becoming the WM. it would be nice to see how they could screw that up over the next film.:lol

I think they still have a story arc left exploring Tony's alcoholism. This was pioneering in comics for him to be a superhero with such a relatable problem for normal people and having to deal with it. This led way to rhody dawning the suit stepping in as iron man and ultimately becoming the WM. it would be nice to see how they could screw that up over the next film.:lol

wasnt that iron man 2 though?

amen bring on silver centurion, although i loved im3 albeit dissapointed at times

To each their own bro. I'm a hardcore comic book fan, and I've been waiting to watch Iron Man and the Mandarin throw down on thr silver screen since I was 5. What they chose to do is unacceptable to me.

wasnt that iron man 2 though?

Not to me. Tony getting drunk and rhody stealing the mark suit over a daft punk song for the government does not qualify to me.

Tony's alcoholism was a very front and center topic for the comic. Hell they elude to it in IM1, you see the drink in his hand before Stark's face was ever shown.

In the comics Tony went to rehab and was out for a extended period of time. Rhody filled in as iron man. This is definitely a plot point that they can use and cover a movie with.

Not to me. Tony getting drunk and rhody stealing the mark suit over a daft punk song for the government does not qualify to me.

Tony's alcoholism was a very front and center topic for the comic. Hell they elude to it in IM1, you see the drink in his hand before Stark's face was ever shown.

In the comics Tony went to rehab and was out for a extended period of time. Rhody filled in as iron man. This is definitely a plot point that they can use and cover a movie with.

i kinda see tony getting killed off in avengers 2. but i currently have a old 80's comic where tony gets **** faced and swings a light pole at some innocent people because of the boose, so it'd be interesting

To each their own bro. I'm a hardcore comic book fan, and I've been waiting to watch Iron Man and the Mandarin throw down on thr silver screen since I was 5. What they chose to do is unacceptable to me.

sorry man, you've been waiting awhile so i can only imagine your pain.

When i open the "Marvel Action Figures" page, all i see is Iron man.
Shouldn't Iron man get it's own page like Indiana Jones?

When i open the "Marvel Action Figures" page, all i see is Iron man.
Shouldn't Iron man get it's own page like Indiana Jones?

This, this, and this. 18 out of the 25 threads on the first page are all Iron Man movie figures. It's beyond absurd. :lol:lol:lol

i kinda see tony getting killed off in avengers 2. but i currently have a old 80's comic where tony gets **** faced and swings a light pole at some innocent people because of the boose, so it'd be interesting

sorry man, you've been waiting awhile so i can only imagine your pain.

they've just explored tony's personal demons in IM3. they also mentioned his former alcohol problem so that should be out for a future character exploration.

How dare you sir! How very dare you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back