Die Iron Man, Die!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for Hot Toys! The more successful they be, the better it is all around.

They already announced all the things they want to churn out, which wasn't happening anyways (without profits). I dont care for Iron Man myself, but whatever I am enjoying my hobby in spite of the Debbie Downers (HT isn't the only company, after all).

Peace out man :peace

Good for Hot Toys! The more successful they be, the better it is all around.

Is it? No apparent ceiling on the prices, paint-quality has dropped, more figures with QC problems. Added to the delays and uncertainty about the status of non-Iron Man licenses that they are not inclined to communicate with their customers about.

Thats the impression I have anyway.

They are all over Iron Man because that what most people want.

For example the Mark 7 movie promo has over 3,300 posts on this site in less than a month.

While the immortal Michael Jordan can't match that and his thread has been open over half a year and the Django page had less than half that number of posts.

Man of Steel doesn't release until June 14, 2013 here in the US, so HT might start showing some figures closer to the movie release. There is still time.

Iron Man 3 is still fresh and doesn't release until Friday here in the US, so that is probably why Iron Man figures are taking over at the moment and that it sells too.

We all know why its being focussed on. We just hate that it is so and are raging against it (in vain).

Buuut anyway, what more is there to say.

it's pretty silly. The only Iron man I will ever need is the three armors from the first film and i might eventually ditch mark 2.

But I have over a hundred figures now, a slow year is what I need. so yeah that's fine.

But it's weird to think that I only have four HTs I need. Catwoman Terminator 2 BD Hulk and Wolverine.

Then again if they actually end up releasing xavier that's 5. ad if the teased Promethus comes to light... man those movies are so old now... the next X-Men will already be out soon.

No more Iron Man Hot Toys figures please, the are much than this lincense, Back to the future, Robocop, Rambo, Rocky, Michael Jackson, Aliens, Matrix, etc etc.................."

To the OP, Iron Man 3 is perhaps the most popular movie in HK this summer. Hot toys is based in HK, so it would make sense they are all hyped up about it.

People question why Hot Toys does Iron Man so much yet you can clearly see that a Iron Man plastic figure priced at $300 sells out completely in 6 hours. :lol

If you were in their shoes, you would be doing the same. It's where the money is at. They don't care about us at all. They just pump figures out their *** and the fans gobble it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back