DEAR NASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOTRFan said:
I would rather it go to him, but I think Nowitzki will be rewarded for the record-breaking season in Dallas. However, he WILL be the first MVP to be ousted in the first round, since it went to a seven game spread.

:lol :emperor :lol
Dude, if Nowitzki gets the MVP and the Warriors eliminate them tonight, that is going to be down right EMBARASSING for the NBA. What the hell man, who gives a poo if Nowitzki is the best player on the best team this year. The MVP shouldnt just be about "the best", it should be about "THE MOST VALUABLE". FAct is, the Mavs without Dirk would still be a feisty tough team. The Suns without Nash would be.....well, what they were when Marbury was there, which was basically mediocre.

Bodie - yet again with the ass references ..... you are one obsessed person. Of course, its a free country so whatever turns you on.

bodies booty boastings ....

Oh, by the way.. Unless you have a Doctorate Degree, I assure you I'm more educated than you...

You may want to do one of two things to emphasize that high level of education you claim. One would be to make copies of your college degrees printed here as part of each and every post you make. That may help convince a doubting world. If there is not room for that, perhaps you may want to elevate both the content and level of argument you employ since the rest of the world can only deduce your intelligence and education from the material you present to them. Sadly, based on your ramblings here loaded with emotional ravings, a derision and scorn for facts, and an obsession with anal activity, the rest of the world could only deduce that you are a Middle School student who aspires to someday be a sadistic proctologist.

This thread is now stupid.....

Getting back to the topic, Lakers are going town tomorrow, Sorry Bodie. Hopefully they can make the right changes needed during the off season and the organization will be respectable again, both with how they play and the players who get to wear the Purple and Yellow (Magic Johnson is a prime example).

OH YEAH!! GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL DALLAS!!!!!

LOTRSWfan said:
This thread is now stupid.....

Getting back to the topic, Lakers are going town tomorrow, Sorry Bodie. Hopefully they can make the right changes needed during the off season and the organization will be respectable again, both with how they play and the players who get to wear the Purple and Yellow (Magic Johnson is a prime example).

OH YEAH!! GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL DALLAS!!!!!

I agree on all accounts my friend...

So uhmmm yeah.... GS vs DAL on TNT right now... how about it?

The ill Jedi said:
Might be a random statement, but it was a stupid one, use a little better judgment when saying things man, or just keep them to yourself. I know you're all about trying to be funny or shocking bro, but that's taking it a bit too far and made you sound ignorant. Let's keep it clean fellas.

I have no problem with you man, most of your **** is funny as hell, but that was uncalled for. My 2 cents.

We can talk about Mojados and wetbacks but a simple comment about a run-away slave.... WOW! Alright bro, I like you and respect you so I've deleted my comments because normally I wouldn't.

FYI, I wasn't trying to be funny.

DannieDarKo said:
We can talk about Mojados and wetbacks but a simple comment about a run-away slave.... WOW! Alright bro, I like you and respect you so I've deleted my comments because normally I wouldn't.

FYI, I wasn't trying to be funny.
Okay cool, but I think it's different when we talk about ourselves (us being Mexican) to when we talk about others. :)

It's big of you to change your comment, I respect that, I just didn't want you to look bad over a random thought.

Dannie you are cool in my book, Peace! :cool:

Last edited:
It was no biggie and was handled. I like it when members handle things with each other. It shows good form.

BadMoon said:
It was no biggie and was handled. I like it when members handle things with each other. It shows good form.
Who care I want to know:monkey4

Horrible finish for the Warriors. Why they chose to keep shooting 3 pointers when all they had to do was get a 2 to go up by 1 is beyond me...

it's ok, this loss means MORE BASKETBALL and that's always good in my book. As long as the Mavs end up losing the first round hehehe :D

Back