DEAR NASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ill Jedi said:
That's B.S., sorry man, but there was two reason Shaq left (besides not getting along with Kobe). 1) He was jealous of Kobe's contract extension, if you followed the Lakers at all you'd know that during an EXHIBITION game, he dunked the ball rather hard then looked over at Dr. Buss and yelled, "You gonna gimme my extension now!!". He still had like 3 years on his contract if I remember correctly. 2) Because Lakers management said they'd never trade Kobe. He threw a fit and thus led to his departure. Say what you will about Kobe, but without him Shaq would only have 1 ring with Miami.

You hit the nail on the head my friend.. Us Laker fans who watch every game every year have a good idea what happened there.. Its funny how many clueless Kobe haters are out there.. Pure ignorance.

Im glad we had Shaq during his hungry years.. He is flat out fat and lazy these days..

Bodie The Cursed said:
To disrespect the Magic man means your opinion has no worth to me.
Yup, plus Magic had more rings than Bird and beat him for an NCAA Championship!! Eat it Gideon!! :monkey1

My Idol! :rock
MagicJohnson33x40-1800.jpg

Bodie The Cursed said:
You hit the nail on the head my friend.. Us Laker fans who watch every game every year have a good idea what happened there.. Its funny how many clueless Kobe haters are out there.. Pure ignorance.

Im glad we had Shaq during his hungry years.. He is flat out fat and lazy these days..
Thank you Sir! :)

Laker Haters are funny, they don't even know what they're talking trash about, then they want to spout out statistics. :rolleyes:

Shaq gave us his best years and I thank him for that, but he has lost one too many steps these past couple of years.

I am a Laker hater.:D

Actually I just hate Basketball. The NCCA tourny is ok but past that basketball makes me want to :yuck

To disrespect the Magic man means your opinion has no worth to me.

Sorry to confuse you with statistical facts. Obviously your mind is already made up ...... using God knows what ........... but it obviously was not the cold clear facts.

And talk about kissing ass ........... the Lakers stick it out and you pucker up ... and I bet you say it even smells good too. :lol

gideon said:
Sorry to confuse you with statistical facts. Obviously your mind is already made up ...... using God knows what ........... but it obviously was not the cold clear facts.

And talk about kissing ass ........... the Lakers stick it out and you pucker up ... and I bet you say it even smells good too. :lol
That whole post was pure ignorance. :rolleyes:

It would be nice if you could refute my factual presentation with a factual presentation of your own. Of course, since your feelings are based on pure emotion, that would be impossible. Or perhaps its the wrong time of the month for you?

gideon said:
It would be nice if you could refute my factual presentation with a factual presentation of your own. Of course, since your feelings are based on pure emotion, that would be impossible. Or perhaps its the wrong time of the month for you?
Oh yeah 'cause, "And talk about kissing ass ........... the Lakers stick it out and you pucker up ... and I bet you say it even smells good too.", was such a 'Factual' presentation'. Good one. :rolleyes:

I presented clear and obvious facts about the impact of Ervin Johnson on the Lakers and Larry Bird upon the Celtics. The response to that was one of ......

total denial.

And there are people here who kiss the behind of the Lakers. And where are your sweet smelling Lakers this year? Behind 3 games to 1 in a series where they are about to get blown out.

How sweet it is!!!!!!:D

Magic came to a team that allready had talent, including THE legend, Kareem.

Bird came to a team that had much less talent.. Therefore he had more of an impact..

Magic's immediate impact was a championship.. And four more to follow thoughout his career..

Now go back to reading your stats stat boy.. :moon

Your self proclaimed ultimate knowledge of the game is laughable to me..

gideon said:
And there are people here who kiss the behind of the Lakers. And where are your sweet smelling Lakers this year? Behind 3 games to 1 in a series where they are about to get blown out.

How sweet it is!!!!!!:D

Some of us are loyal to our teams through good times and bad.. Who's your flavor of the month.. Whoever is winning?..:monkey4

Bodie The Cursed said:
Some of us are loyal to our teams through good times and bad.. Who's your flavor of the month.. Whoever is winning?..:monkey4
Yeah but very few of these people live in Socal. Socal has the worst fair weather friends. Its not just Lakers its all the teams, how many Clippers flags amazingly showed up last year, same thing with the Ducks in hockey, I remeber going to a playoff game and out of 20-30 people around me had ever been to a game yet they had jerseys, hats , etc... and I dont think a single one of them knew a single thing about hockey. Ohh yeah dont forget the sudden adoption of the Chargers in the last few years.

Just picked up a pair of Air Max 90s Steve Nash MVP Special Edition.

Pretty sick shoes, and limited edition. These will go in my case along with my orange Nash 2nd road PHX Jersey.

sn6.jpg

sn2.jpg

sn3.jpg

sn4.jpg

sn5.jpg

Now I just need these!!
nikeuptempostutternash2ak4.jpg

NAsh those first ones are seriously UGLY sorry man but they are.

Well I probably wouldnt wear them out unless I was playing ball with my orange suns jersey. But I just got it because its one of the few Nash shoes out there and was only available in Canada as a limited edition. Sold out before it even hit store shelves.

from Bodie

Some of us are loyal to our teams through good times and bad.. Who's your flavor of the month.. Whoever is winning?..

When I was little and unschooled in the finer points of athletics I rooted for the home team like all the great unwashed do simply because that is the way its suppose to be. However, as I educated myself to the game that changed. I grew to appreciate the skills of players who were not part of the provincial neighborhood providence had placed me in. I learned to appreciate things outside the narrow confines of the hometown.

I live in Michigan. Sometimes I rooted for the Pistons - sometimes I could not have cared less. When I had season tickets for six years, it was mostly to see the rest of the league. I bought them the first year of the NBA-ABA merger because I wanted to see the ABA players such as Julius Erving, David Thompson and others. When the Pistons turned into a bunch of thugs and marketed themselves as THE BAD BOYS I gave up my tickets in favor of other pursuits. That was not my type of basketball and it made no difference that the honmetown team was now winning after years as the league doormat.

When Larry Bird joined the Celtics in 1979 I had a friend in Boston tape the games and send them to me for several years. I root for the team - and sometimes the players - who I feel are the best the game has to offer. Today, that is the Suns. I feel they play the best team ball and that is important to me.

Loyalty to the hometown? A quaint and small-minded relic of the small minded who generally cannot break out of their prison of limited knowledge and geographic provinciality.

Back