DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU) starring Joaquin Phoenix

Just tell me why u hate her.

I dislike Grace for the same reason(s) Zod, Darth Snoopy, Snake, ShadowGuardian, Zach, xipotec, RIDDICK, Skywalker(OG)Kush, punisher1974 and anyone else on this board who are still sane do.

Seriously, the nerve to even ask such a question.

I dislike Grace for the same reason(s) Zod, Darth Snoopy, Snake, ShadowGuardian, Zach, xipotec, RIDDICK, Skywalker(OG)Kush, punisher1974 and anyone else on this board who are still sane do.

Seriously, the nerve to even ask such a question.

No no no, why do u hate her face?

None of those guys makes as much of a ruckus when it comes to her

None of those guys makes as much of a ruckus when it comes to her

We all dislike her for one reason, I just seem to be the only one not afraid to be as vocal about it.

We all dislike her for one reason, I just seem to be the only one not afraid to be as vocal about it.

Afraid and not vocal??

In THIS place???? :lol

You are the angriest for sure

I agree, good casting.

And it cements SS & Leto (let’s be honest he’s not going to return) as the Cult Classic it is.

then i benched her, that’s right bois shes 3X my body weight. PUMPED.

I don't think JP has the range to play the Joker, at least from what I've seen from him in previous films.

You are wrong. No way. He is a good choice. You'll see. When I learned of this I was like, "of course!" A lot of people doubted Ledger at first.

No amount of inspired casting could save this film if it will (almost certainly) be an adaptation of that overrated lowbrow book called The Killing Joke. :lol

I would be in favour of just zero videos that are related to Youtubers doing breakdowns or reviews or trailer analysis, and especially reaction videos. All of it just pisses me off.

It doesn't add anything to the conversation here. If they raise a couple cool points that you want to share, go ahead but no need to go linking the videos and essentially advertising for them. If people here in the freaks forum were actually interested in that, they would have seen it already or would most likely be aware of it already through YouTube.

As for Grace specifically, I didn't even know who she was until I became more active in the movie section of the Freaks forum. I'm just tired of seeing her discussed everywhere on here.

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joaquin Phoenix will deliver a great joker
no doubt about that
the problem is the plot

and will harley appear?

Back