DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the hyperbole of that one review.

They wrote:

It will change superhero cinema forever!

As if this is the first gritty superhero movie ever.

Hell it?s not even the first gritty Joker movie!

Whatever i?m still looking forward to it especially even more so now that IT Chapter 2 is a bust.

All I need now is for Joker and TROS to be a bust and I can call it a day and finally retire from cinema.

What hang around for that stupid monkey to fight Godzilla in the rain awwww hell no.

Even the forum is broken that?s my sign to retire the gold tooth lol.

Look at DiFabio he already retired to the tranquillity of the Bahamas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea. Some have gone to a new forum called prime geek collectors. Crows told me to invite you guys. It?s fairly new.

I know Hustler has nothing to do with Joker but holy crap go look at JLo body in that christ o mighty it took my breath away isn?t she like 75 or something with 36 kids.

8i55oIm.jpg

WB didn?t allow traditional press video or cast interviews at the red carpet premiere only still photos lol

Does anyone think they won’t mention Batman in this at all. I’m thinking there is a huge possibility :dunno

Does anyone think they won’t mention Batman in this at all. I’m thinking there is a huge possibility :dunno

Isn’t Thomas Wayne a character? Making Bruce just a kid I guess?

I’ve been avoiding spoilers but I think that’s the extent of “Batman” in the movie.

From Forbs review

His Joker, a victim of circumstance but eventually a master of his own doomed destiny, stands proudly, not better or worse but different, alongside the likes of Caesar Romero, Jack Nicholson, Mark Hamill, Heath Ledger and Cameron Monaghan

:lol:lol

Joker is just a pretty good movie from the studio that brought you Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam. It features a bravura starring turn and gorgeous real-world visuals. It works best when it’s focused exclusively on Arthur, much less so when it tries to give his downfall a broader sociopolitical context.

Joker’s unavoidable commercial concessions make it a weaker film than it might have been, even if those very elements will likely make it a bigger hit (and a more palatable general audience popcorn flick).

Hmmm

Anyone else absolutely dumbfounded by this hysteria surrounding this movie; as in, "It's going to cause shootings, and killings, and copycat killers, won't someone PLEASE think of the children!!"

I can't remember a movie ever being freaked out about this.....ever. Not before its release. Calling in the national guard at screenings cause a guy in make up is a psycho and probably kills some people on screen??

What the hell is this country coming to??

I know right they?re acting as if someone had previously dyed their hair orange like a clown and shot 82 people in a Batman movie.

Oh wait....

What?s dumbfounding to me is that this same reaction didn?t happen with Leto Joker.

Man no one took him seriously as Joker lol

Back