DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting a pretty strong Ledger-like vibe there. It makes sense that cops wouldn't think anything about some weirdo in clown makeup walking around when you're heading to the scene of a crime.

Maybe if he didn’t have the exact hair style as Ledger’s Joker he wouldn’t put you in mind of him. They could’ve made his hair shorter or slicked back? Something I mean wth. :dunno Lol

Man i was always on the mind of giving Leto a chance at that style Joker (something different) but after seeing this i need this Joker in the DCEU.

To get away from the Ledger comparisons they have him walking the opposite style of Ledger’s calculated rhythm.

He’s all loose, fast and nerdy like. :lol

So now that Gunn is writing directing Suicide Squad 2 lets see what he does with Leto.

Last edited:
I’m sorry, it’s just too funny to me how people are so desperate to forget Leto’s Joker. Lol

I’ll have to check out the video later though.

To get away from the Ledger comparisons they have him walking the opposite style of Ledger’s calculated rhythm.

He’s all loose, fast and nerdy like. :lol

So now that Gunn is writing directing Suicide Squad 2 lets see what he does with Leto.

Wut? He walks cool AF. He's got so much swagger even the black dude in the background walking by was like, "Gawd damn!

Wut? He walks cool AF. He's got so much swagger even the black dude in the background walking by was like, "Gawd damn!

Narrative wise in a way you are correct he’s in very much control of his swagger but I can almost catch a glimpse of a little nervousness panic in his step.

I was just pointing out the technical differences in posture.

Tunnel (no pun intended) vision my friend

Actually a very real phenomenon so good point.

I’ve sat thru many lectures on remaining focused on the big picture and not the obvious.

At the rate of these clips releases we'll soon finish watching the entire movie.

Narrative wise in a way you are correct he’s in very much control of his swagger but I can almost catch a glimpse of a little nervousness panic in his step.

I was just pointing out the technical differences in posture.

Actually a very real phenomenon so good point.

I’ve sat thru many lectures on remaining focused on the big picture and not the obvious.

It happens. I remember when the terrorist attack happened in Sydney Lyndt Cafe i was around 10 to 15 meters away from it while it was going on. When the motorbike police arrived first on scene they flew on the footpath from the road narrowly avoiding pedestrians i am talking under 1 meter here.

The extras on the train in brooklyn were locked in the cars for over 3 hours having to urinate on the tracks inbetween the connected cars. :lol

Joker ain’t playing lol

Formal complaints were filed with SAG.

The extras on the train in brooklyn were locked in the cars for over 3 hours having to urinate on the tracks inbetween the connected cars. :lol

Joker ain’t playing lol

Formal complaints were filed with SAG.

At least he isn't sending dead rats and used condoms to actors to get in character like Leto did. Or was that just a myth? :lol

I like these behind the scenes clips, a nice insight into the aspect of filmmaking we don't normally see

Back