Dave Filoni is officially an Executive Creative Director at Lucasfilm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Space Whales for all!

Yeah...I still can't wrap my head around that. That will be up there with Rose, purple haired captain and "tastes like salt" in terms of logic for me. I've never been much for Filoni. He thinks too much of Lucas. Just a clone whore and rides the coattails of others. Filoni is boloni, misspelling intended.

Yeah...I still can't wrap my head around that. That will be up there with Rose, purple haired captain and "tastes like salt" in terms of logic for me. I've never been much for Filoni. He thinks too much of Lucas. Just a clone whore and rides the coattails of others. Filoni is boloni, misspelling intended.

I've always thought he was hokey, and said as much many times over. :lol ...but some fans treat him like the Second Coming of George.

Star Wars future is looking bright!

THE ST RETCON IS COMING

I can't wait for that to happen using the "Words Between Worlds" (time travel) and see the guys here in the forum go crazy "This isn't my star wars".
So excited to Filoni to go full Filoni and give us the best of what Star Wars can be.

And Space Whales is as logical as an "space wizard with a laser sword".

This means absolutely nothing.
Filoni has been in the role for a year now. Lucasfilm just finally got around to updating the information on their website, nerds saw the change and thought it had some significance...or merited a thread on the toy forum.
Funniest part is the people who think it means he is replacing Kennedy, when she?s the one who promoted him. Or that he?s going to somehow save Star Wars from Disney, when...he?s been sitting in the job for a year already.
Even if he hadn?t been in the role for a year what difference would it make?
Like someone pointed out, there are other people with that title at Lucasfilm, and none of them really seem to have much influence.
I?m sure the Filoni family enjoyed the increase in his weekly take home pay last year, doesn?t mean anything to anyone else.

Back