DAMTOYS-The Godfather 1972 - 1/6th (Vito Corleone Formal Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I notice Timewalker has this estimated to arrive Q2 2022. I imagine that's just because it's impossible to estimate when it will arrive, but it gives me a sad to know it's already out, but it might not get to me for another six months.

That part worries me. They were never really clear whether all the figures will have the new head or just for the pre-order batch.

The default head is unusable for me, the new head is the only reason I ordered.

From the conversation I had all the figures come with that extra head. We should see more photos tomorrow!!

It's weird as I wasn't a fan of the sculpt from proto but looks way better then the regular sculpt.

The fact that the headsculpt is included in that packaging shot should be all the confirmation we need that it's included in all orders. They made a slot for it in the packaging. They're not going to make new packaging just to not include the alternate head.

Even if you place an order now, you should still get it. It's unlikely there will be any further 'batches' after this.

Not the best pic, but still an in hand pic I found on Insta

Attachments

• E8ECD647-0360-4C5F-AAE7-48120313D391.jpeg
    E8ECD647-0360-4C5F-AAE7-48120313D391.jpeg
    365.9 KB · Views: 160
Suit is looking on par with Yunsil, I'm super impressed!

My real only complaint which is alongside the reveal I wish the base was bigger for the chair and figure or least add magnet feet.

Dam toys really have done this justice though.

Back