DAMTOYS-The Godfather 1972 - 1/6th (Vito Corleone Formal Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a beautiful Michael Corleone figure you have there stealthgreekgamer! May I ask where the chair came from for him?
The chair came with the present toys set. For the figure I am using the basic body & sculpt of Present Toys Michael with the PP-Toys P003-A suit and I’ve also done some shirt & shoes modifications.

New pics from Insta

Attachments

• luckyme_home_20211105_1.jpg
    luckyme_home_20211105_1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 182
  • luckyme_home_20211105_2.jpg
    luckyme_home_20211105_2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 188
  • luckyme_home_20211105_0.jpg
    luckyme_home_20211105_0.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 228
I'm really liking this. I passed on getting it this Black Friday (opted for an Endgame Thanos through my TW points and coupons, he's a big guy who costs too much, but I got him shipping and all for around 330 euros, which is pretty good, considering if he started climbing in price like the Hulks the taxes alone would prohibit me from getting him) but considering he launches here in Spring/Summer, I can put him on installments on a local store. I'll wait for one or two actual reviews, but it does look like a future classic. I do wonder what are the chances of a Michael though. I wouldn't be able to pass on a Pacino.

Wonder if a body swap would help the weird sock/ankle thing.

100% Brando on par with the blitzway statue sculpt.

Actually bought the present toys Michael was really impressed for £98.

View attachment 544376View attachment 544377
Present toys sculpt is really nice mostly because it’s a recast. With a different suit you can make him look on par with the original Iminime figure for a really cheap price (only paint application would be inferior)

The 1/4 Arnie that Damtoys did was a repop of the Enterbay. Whether or not this is an Enterbay repop isn't clear, neither head looks like the one they did. I still think the HT one beats this, I just wish I'd got a complete figure.

I preordered this bad boy! Expected new year some time so it looks like zero 1/6 figures for me in 2021!! I’m cool with that.

Very impressive at this price point.

The head looks on point and now the question is the suit any good? If the suit is a winner, this set could be one of the sleepers of the year.

Very impressive at this price point.

The head looks on point and now the question is the suit any good? If the suit is a winner, this set could be one of the sleepers of the year.
From what I've seen so far the suit looks pretty good. Sharp tailoring, looks crisp and neat.

Yeah the suit from almost every picture looks spot on. Really nice tailoring only real concern is the ankles.

The shirt could do with being longer. Set looks solid though. 🍻
Yeah, but a little bit of tape or something else to pad them out, that's a minor issue.

So do we know if that second head sculpt comes with the figure even if you didn't preorder ?

Back