DAMTOYS-The Godfather 1972 - 1/6th (Vito Corleone Formal Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Leon Kennedy in a few days ago, and it bodes very well for Vito.

It's pretty much a perfect match from the promotional photos. Though the caveat being, I think DAM photographed a production sample for the photography, because you can see the softening of the hair detail in the promo photos.

The only difference I could spot was that the weathering on the accessories and gloved hands was not as detailed as it was in the promo photos.

But either way, I'm expecting to get exactly what I see in the Vito photos.

The Leon is amazing. Got mine last week and I haven't even put it in a detolf yet. Just have it setting out because I can't stop posing it. Flat out fantastic.

That's great news, the price difference between the 2 baffles me but I couldn't say no to either. :panic:

$20 more for a ton more extras :lol

From the extra headsculpt post this seems to have sold well, I'm hoping they grab more movie licenses. :pray:

Last edited:
So what was the conclusion of the extra head sculpt news? Can I pre-order this from anywhere and still get it? Places I'm looking at like Timewalker don't mention anything about the extra sculpt in photos or description.

I'd check with the retailer I'm pretty sure it will be included with everyset like blitzway did with hendrix hat.

I'm wondering if the bases are magnetic, don't see know stand supports.

DAM makes good stuff. I love their AC line; it's basically the only non-HT series I completely collect and every release is generally solid. Some have tailoring that would win figure of the year awards if people cared about the license anymore.

Why haven't they announced a figure of Eivor from Valhalla yet?

Also, I'm gutted they never made those Warcraft figures in sixth scale. I would have easily gotten Lothar and Llane.

Why haven't they announced a figure of Eivor from Valhalla yet?

Also, I'm gutted they never made those Warcraft figures in sixth scale. I would have easily gotten Lothar and Llane.
They don't seem to care much about the current fluff. They're just making their way through the license they please it would seem; the franchise seems to be running on steam by now so I presume the best thing is to go back to the highlight characters.

So the "formal version" comes with 2 headsculpts? The description says it does but the photos only show one.

I can't see the pics people have posted of this supposed extra sculpt, does anyone still have them saved?

So the "formal version" comes with 2 headsculpts? The description says it does but the photos only show one.

I can't see the pics people have posted of this supposed extra sculpt, does anyone still have them saved?

Most sites haven't added the picture for the sculpt only description but it's included.

FB_IMG_1623351459796.jpg
FB_IMG_1623351462512.jpg
FB_IMG_1623351465806.jpg
FB_IMG_1623351468339.jpg
FB_IMG_1623351471259.jpg

There is one thing that bothers me about this figure and it's the fact that it doesn't include the desk. I also hoped for both Godfather figures to have a display backdrop like the Hot Toys had.

Just got word this is arriving in warehouse from suppliers so should see pics this week.
If everything looks good this will be my first 1/6 figure in 2021. Excited about license like this not the obligations of producing the next thing right out the gate from Marvel / Star Wars so ******* boring!

Back