D.R.37's Cargo Hold: 1/6 Star Wars Mods & Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: D.R.37's Cargo Hold: 1/6 Star Wars Customs

Your work is continually impressive! I love that Ithorian, looks like he'd be straight out of the Cantina. I spy my Amanaman in the back too haha. That Imperial officer looks PERFECT!

Looks perfect now! I?ll hopefully have my Krennic soon, but not sure I dare dye the cape... [emoji51]
Regarding the Momaw eyes, I used to think that there were lights in the eyes as well, but I believe Tali convinced me that those are just reflections since you don?t see them from other angles.

Thanks, I think I?m gonna have a go with the cloak/cape :panic:
Yeah I felt that it was just a reflection as well, but they would look cool emitting a dim light, especially if displaying in the same cantina lighting.

Your work is continually impressive! I love that Ithorian, looks like he'd be straight out of the Cantina. I spy my Amanaman in the back too haha. That Imperial officer looks PERFECT!

Thanks James much appreciated :duff
Even though they aren?t in the films or show, the Ithorian and Iakaru will be part of my Mandalorian display. ?Head canon? I guess?? :D
Yes... your Amanaman! I need to finish that guy!!!

Nice work on the Krennic poncho. Looks great!

Thanks Chris!

***WARNING: Over saturating - most likely the boiling - of the rain gear WILL result in some seams/hems coming loose along the edges of the parka. They are just folded over with adhesive strips SMH. I had to fold back over and carefully iron all the edges which LUCKILY reactivated the adhesive. Proceed at your own risk!!!***

***WARNING: Over saturating - most likely the boiling - of the rain gear WILL result in some seams/hems coming loose along the edges of the parka. They are just folded over with adhesive strips SMH. I had to fold back over and carefully iron all the edges which LUCKILY reactivated the adhesive. Proceed at your own risk!!!***

Nice work on the rain gear!

But potentially bad news about that adhesive. Could do without another stain similar to Han's shirt.

Thanks Turd :duff
The initial water treatments (spray bottle) were perfectly fine but this was not made to be soaked in boiling water. I lucked out when I was able to mend it back together :D

So I went ahead and did his cloak. Dyed it a slightly lighter grey than the parka. The images I saw were just a touch of grey in comparison to the whiteness of his tunic, not as much contrast as with the parka. It?s kind of hard to see in the images (possibly lighting) but it registers better in hand I guess.

EBCE455F-4C7A-4C16-B342-F66A933296C8.jpg

3CE36855-27D9-475B-9F33-DD202CD5A756.jpg

B72AAC38-2BD3-4572-8B02-CE0F6A0A346A.jpg

Ithorian Bounty Hunter is just SUPERB!! Love it.

Thanks :) He?s coming along... still needs paint and still playing around with gear options.

So I went ahead and did his cloak. Dyed it a slightly lighter grey than the parka. The images I saw were just a touch of grey in comparison to the whiteness of his tunic, not as much contrast as with the parka. It?s kind of hard to see in the images (possibly lighting) but it registers better in hand I guess.
View attachment 485616

Wow, excellent work DR. The color looks perfect.:clap

And yeah re Hammerhead eyes, like Slikk says I really do think it's just reflection because there are no wires other than mechanical actuating cables you see on the head in bts pics. I have a few pics also where you can kind of see there's a reflection in one eye and not the other, though it could just be the angle. It's impossible to say for sure though because the "neutral position" for the head is eyes closed, so eyelids cover the eyes in all the bts pics. Tricky to pull off but little eye LEDs would look cool though.

Thank you, Steven! :D
Hope your are well and thanks for all the much appreciated velcro info 🙏🏽

Back