Could we be getting the 89 Bat Wing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The batwing model used on film was at 1/6th scale???

l.jpg

l.jpg

2ionex.png

if they can make that ugly piece of shat from TDKR that looks like a transformers toy, then can make this classic batman vehicle.

Must you always compare? For once, please just shut your mouth. For someone who hates Nolan's Batman, you certainly bring it up an awful lot. Back on topic: I loved the 89 Batwing, and it's definitely a cool vehicle. It'd probably be pretty pricey, though. That being said, the only way I'd purchase something like this is if it was suspended from a ceiling, and the only way that would ever happen is if I hired a professional to mount it. A display with this and Joker with his magnum pointed at it would be incredible.

Not mine. She'll be pissed that I spent double the amount of money that could've been used on something more practical like a vacation.

Actualy no. Even the worlds most expensive vacation must come to an end sooner or later. & once done, all that remains are memories, travel soap, gift shop trinkets, & sun burn. A high end collectable like this will continue to climb in value year after year. Women are always looking to...."get away from it all". So unless you have the means to ....get away & stay away, what's the point.

That would actually look rather cool wall mounted upright to show the outline of the bat symbol, however it'd probs cost an arm and a leg

Thats how I would try to display it. However, too big and too expensive for me. At the moment its looking like I'll be very lucky if I can get the 89 batmobile.

Must you always compare? For once, please just shut your mouth. For someone who hates Nolan's Batman, you certainly bring it up an awful lot. Back on topic: I loved the 89 Batwing, and it's definitely a cool vehicle. It'd probably be pretty pricey, though. That being said, the only way I'd purchase something like this is if it was suspended from a ceiling, and the only way that would ever happen is if I hired a professional to mount it. A display with this and Joker with his magnum pointed at it would be incredible.

:lol Yep. He's the only one that ever brings it up. He wants to argue. The very definition of a troll.

The display with the Joker and the batwing would be sick. Can you imagine how much room that would take? You'd have to have a massive collection room for it to look right.

I'd think that spacing it out would be best (I.e. Joker on one side of the room with his gun pointed; the batwing professionally mounted to the ceiling on the other side of the room with it positioned as though it's diving toward him).

Joker was one hell of a marksman to make that shot. Leaving aside the fail of how the batwing could be shot down by a handgun.

Joker was one hell of a marksman to make that shot. Leaving aside the fail of how the batwing could be shot down by a handgun.

Lucky shot- notice he hit the CONTROL PANEL of the Batwing and blew out his controls...Bats should have put alittle armor up there....

Lucky shot- notice he hit the CONTROL PANEL of the Batwing and blew out his controls...Bats should have put alittle armor up there....

He couldn't have known that someone could make a rifle-type gun to use against the Batwing, so he didn't have the foresight to protect the Batwing from such an attack. :)

Control panels are always blowing up in people's faces in sci-fi and fantasy. They really need to make them less explodable.

The batwing model used on film was at 1/6th scale???

2ionex.png

If that's 1/6 there is no way I want that. I was thinking This could be hung from the ceiling and not take up too much space, but if it's the size it is in the above pic it would be plain obnoxious unless you hung it in a dance hall.

I hope Hot Wheels makes a 1:18 batwing. Don't care which movie it's from.

Back