Could we be getting the 89 Bat Wing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, saw that before. It's amazingly detailed. But huge!
It's creator is a member here. He mysteriously disappeared after posting some first pics? I would love to see more though.

I actually think HT could make it because the two wings could slot into the central hub. I couldn't display it though!:lol

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92385

Last edited:
Haha. Sounded a lot like you are doubting my ability.

Kitbashes. That takes me back. I used to do kitbashes back when i started. Haven't done one in years. Where did you see a link to a kitbash of mine?
Did you mean scratchbuild? Lots of people get that confused. Don't worry. It's a common mistake.

It was more of a rant if you can be honest. Not a conversation.
But i shall not bother you any more if my posts are somehow upsetting you. I shall take this thread off my watch list.

Defensive much?

I just question how you can post on several threads that you are going to build and ship 1/6 scale "The Bat" replicas, when HT them selves haven't figured out how to do it? Even having freaks asking about your shipping rates. That's just not right mate IMO. I'm not doubting that you could build a "version" of The Bat or indeed this Batwing. But could you build something to rival a mass produced HT model? Have you seen the HT tumbler inhand? It's not possible. You would have to build something that model FX houses like Artem spend hundreds of thousands on for film models, I know because I use them from time to time.

I just think it's a little unfair to get peoples hopes up based on a whim?

And I referred to "kitbashes" because after seeing your workspace I noticed the rows and rows of model kits waiting for parts to be used to kit bash. Call it what you like mate if thats what you want. But it's Blue Peter compared to what HT would produce. Sorry about that.

And a conversation involves two people. A rant involves one. Last time I checked we were conversing about the practicalities of building a 1/6 batwing from scratch. :lol

Now this conversation or rant is over, well at least my part in it is.

:wave

Back