Could we be getting the 89 Bat Wing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Tomm Wong Jnr just posted this teaser on his FB page... looks mighty like a heavy hint for an 89 Bat Wing-

315562_10150320587592113_638462112_7871379_1810385857_n.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmqNMc0IDWE"]Joker shoots down the Batwing, 1989! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
That. Would. Be. Insane.

And it would all but confirm getting the TDKR monster vehicle (i'm sure it's not called a Batwing in the film though) too :yess:

Would be neat, but I think it would be way to large of a item.

Since it was taken down with one shot from a revolver, I would pass on it.

So how big do you think this would measure out in 1/6 Scale? This thing will be huge to say the least

Holy ___k if true.

But I'm not sure I would or could get this one. This thing would have to be wall or ceiling mounted for the best looking display IMO and I just can't do that in the space I have. Plus the amount of incoming toys is already ridiculous. If they say it most definitely isn't coming out till 2013 then maybe!

edit - and damn if I don't have wall space for it I definitely don't have the floorspace!

Last edited:
Where the hell would you display it ? I personally have no extra room to display a 3 foot Batwing . It will be sick if they do make it .

Back