Could we be getting the 89 Bat Wing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will not buy this Batwing.

I could not, would not, on a boat.
I will not, will not, with a goat.
I will not buy one in the rain.
I will not buy one on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! You let me be!
I do not want one in a box.
I do not want one with a fox.
I will not buy one in a house.
I do not want one with a mouse.
I do not want one here or there.
I do not want one ANYWHERE!

:lol

First to preorder.

More important than money is find an excuse to explain your wife that it's a just a toy.....

6263730670_6227b292e7_o.jpg

Bye bye sex for a loooooooong time...

Then you can just curl up with your Batwing on those long, dark, lonely nights! :lol

"Oh, Batwing, only you can really appreciate me...!"

I'd display it hanging from the cieling, or mounted on the wall IF I could be 200% certain (100% doesn't cut it) that it wouldn't fall down and instantly transform itself into the "Cathedral Steps Version".

I'd display it hanging from the cieling, or mounted on the wall IF I could be 200% certain (100% doesn't cut it) that it wouldn't fall down and instantly transform itself into the "Cathedral Steps Version".

Hang it above your bed on the ceiling so if it falls it falls and lands on your bed!

Just hope that you're not sleeping when it decides to fall.

Hang it above your bed on the ceiling so if it falls it falls and lands on your bed!

Just hope that you're not sleeping when it decides to fall.

Not a bad idea....wait a minute, are you trying to take me out in an "accident"? :mad:

"A toy collector died in his sleep last night...impaled by a 3 foot long Batwing." :(

I love that batwing spec picture.
What is it from?

Georg Joergens describes himself as an amateur artist of SciFi and Fantasy Illustrations and Blueprints. You can see more of his work here:

https://www.rz-journal.de/Gjoergens/

It appears that this is the original Anton Furst schematic that he based his illustration on.

batman-furst-batwing-blueprints.jpg

Last edited:
Let me guess some of you so called men cant question anything your wife does though.

The Batmobile is awesome, but if this is made it would blow it away.

This whole idea of a Burton Batman HT collection is mind blowing.

More important than money is find an excuse to explain your wife that it's a just a toy.....
6263730670_6227b292e7_o.jpg

Bye bye sex for a loooooooong time...
:rotfl:lol:rotfl
Buy her something of equal value, then she will forgive you.
problem is - would you? - for the series of HT releases!!??

I agree, the Batwing isn't as impractical to produce at some think, and to scale, it's wingspan is only a few inches longer than the Tumbler. Even with that longer length, it may even ship in a smaller box, if they package the wings detached from the fuselage.

a3961271-111-Batwing_by_Paul_Muad_Dib.jpg

According to these blueprints (unverified as based on anything "official", but still, pretty accurate-looking), the Batwing's wingspan is 18 ft and change. At sixth scale, that's a little more than 3ft.
Based on that image, if you took away the wings the body of the plane would actually be smaller than the '89 Batmobile, no? And like you said, the wings are so skinny that they'd add little cost, and could ship removed and stacked for a smaller box.

I think this announcement will be the 89 Batwing, but I am almost certain HT will make the TDKR vehicle. Gonna be a beast!

Not to mention how much its going to cost for both!

Fortunately, I am not into this 89' Batwing. I might change my mind when we see some production pics.

Based on that image, if you took away the wings the body of the plane would actually be smaller than the '89 Batmobile, no? And like you said, the wings are so skinny that they'd add little cost, and could ship removed and stacked for a smaller box.

:goodpost::exactly: I'd buy this '89 Batwing for a reasonable price.

Back