Cordelia Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here's a few for the pervs. :lol

cordy6.jpg

cordy7.jpg

:monkey5

Great gallery, Fritz, Cordy's awesome looking up and ready to battle. Mine should be here next week, I can't wait!!!!

Well I got an email from SSC that they are going to send me replacement pants for my Cordy so hopefully that will fix one of my issues with this figure. I'm still tossing up whether to try repaint the eyes - the eyes aren't actually THAT detailed (I used to paint 25mm figures - try doing the eyes on them!) so I may give it a bash. Any - after I confirmed I wouldn't need to send them back I snapped off the blade off Cordy's katana, dremelled out the hilt and swapped in a Mononofu metal blade. Looks sweet (photos in a day or two) and it still even fits in the SSC saya that it came with.

:chew

Finally got mine today from the states, and I just love her. Sure she's got a touch of the old 'lazy eye' and yes, her head is far too big, but somehow she still seems quite 'presentable' as a figure.

At least it does look like the character and doesn't look like her heads been squished in the mould like that dreadful Willow did.

7/10 :)

Thanks to Aimee at SSC - I got the replacement pants for Cordy in the mail today. They are a vast improvement on the original set as they don't fall into the hip cracks - and it makes it easier to pull them low so the boots on the taller body I swapped in are slightly covered.

One other mod I did that helped a bit was to superglue her pointed finger closed, and glue the thumb to the finger - it greatly improved her hold on the katana.

Here's my Cordy & Angel - poor lighting ay my house I'm afraid.

I think after the body swap the head isn't too bad, and the eyes on mine aren't too noticably wayward. The pants length seems OK IMHO even after the body swap.

Angel has had his leather pants swapped for the billowy black slacks that come with Duncan MacLeod (they became a sacrifice to Medievil Kurgan).

The stands are just PVC pipe sawn off and spray painted black, with the Angel Font downloaded from the net and thin brass plate used to hide the edge of the label.

343832257_8f465bb950.jpg

Here's a close up of the Katana with the plastic blade replaced with a metal one.

343832260_9e8ac55813.jpg

Last edited:
LordAzrael, how did you replace the katana blade and where did you get the new metal blade? I've been thinking about replacing the blades on my Connor and Duncan MacLeod figures.

Do a search on ebay for Mononofu and you'll get a stack of 1/6th style blades that are suitable - warning they aren't cheap!

https://cgi.ebay.com/MONONOFU-3-SAM...ryZ43338QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But all the blades are interchangable - its only the tsuka (hilt) and tsuba (hilts) that differ. Then you'll need a low speed drill with a thin drill bit (I found a cheap "craft" tool that had sanding attachments as well as functioning as a drill for about $A50 that is ideal). Snap the plastic blade off - Sideshow made it with a proper tang - so what you then need to do is drill out the remains of the tang and the metal blade will go right in.

I did my Highlander ones first as I had spare ones hanging round.

Here's some pics of mine. She has a wonky eye but i still think she's brill.

Blinky, do you fancy repainting mine for me? lol. Dave@Rebelscum your pictures are the best i've seen yet. she looks great

Last edited:
those are freaky looking eyes. The sculpt is great, it is the paint app that is :monkey4

Man, I think you got a terrible paint job on yours Slayerverse98. Mine doesn't look nearly as bad, definitely get it repainted.

screamingmetal said:
Man, I think you got a terrible paint job on yours Slayerverse98. Mine doesn't look nearly as bad, definitely get it repainted.

She doesn't actually look that bad in person. I'd still repaint her though but i dont know how.

Other than the wonky eye she's perfect. I can't see what people see about the big head thing. She looks pretty normal to me

Slayerverse98 said:
She doesn't actually look that bad in person. I'd still repaint her though but i dont know how.

Other than the wonky eye she's perfect. I can't see what people see about the big head thing. She looks pretty normal to me

I agree - particularly once you swap over the body to the taller one - it does help with the proportions.

Slayerverse98 said:

I'm glad to hear you're happy with your Cordy Slayerverse98. I'm mostly happy with mine but I do have issue with the head size. Mine has the lazy left eye too, but the right eye on mine is looking strait ahead not down which is what I was commenting about. It sucks, I've got a few Marty Feldmans in my collection from Sideshow as well, of course none are actually supposed to be Marty Feldman.
Maybe all the people painting lazy eyes cut their teeth on the Young Frankenstein line?

really wish I had enough money (and space!) to get this buffy line... I think that Cordy looks really great. Apart from the eyes obviously... which I'd definitly repaint for myself. Other that that.... looks great!

Back