Cool short film BATMAN vs TERMINATOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only issue I had with this is that it wasn't longer. :(

Yeah, I don't understand the negativity. It was cool and I'm not even the biggest TDKR fan. And why Batman instead of John Connor? Why not? He has fought Alien and Predator before, why not Terminator? If you want to pick nits about the title, would "Batman vs Skynet" satisfy you? I'll admit it'd be just as neat with John Connor probably, but I wouldn't have bothered visiting this thread if it didn't have Batman's name in it.

When Batman appears he doesn't even look anything like Batman. Could be anyone really. If I was looking at this for the Batman element I would have been let down. Me being a Terminator fan though, that's what attracted me and I think that part was a great job.

See... I knew this thing was going to start to go viral just because it has Batman in the title and at the end. And, Yeah Im happy for the guy but I still wish Batman punched a terminator. (I hope he changes his mind and we actually see them fight in a new video)

https://geekologie.com/2014/03/id-watch-it-batman-vs-terminator-animate.php
I think this argument is just silly. Sure, it's cool that he put Batman in it, but it could've been ____ vs Skynet and it'd be getting the same reaction, because people respond to this kinda stuff and recognize talent. Guy probably just happens to like Batman and Terminator, imagined this scenario for a long time and finally had the chance to make it happen for his portfolio.

When Batman appears he doesn't even look anything like Batman. Could be anyone really. If I was looking at this for the Batman element I would have been let down. Me being a Terminator fan though, that's what attracted me and I think that part was a great job.
Batman looks close enough to a Frank Miller design, to me. While he didn't need to be in it, it's cool, none-the-less, and neat to think about those two worlds intersecting. Music was very Terminator and loved the opening sequence of that little squadron getting cut down by the Terminators and HKs. Don't see any reason for complaint with this short, at all (not addressed at you, a-dev, just in general).

Last edited:
I think this argument is just silly. Sure, it's cool that he put Batman in it, but it could've been ____ vs Skynet and it'd be getting the same reaction, because people respond to this kinda stuff and recognize talent. Guy probably just happens to like Batman and Terminator, imagined this scenario for a long time and finally had the chance to make it happen for his portfolio.

Batman looks close enough to a Frank Miller design, to me. While he didn't need to be in it, it's cool, none-the-less, and neat to think about those two worlds intersecting. Music was very Terminator and loved the opening sequence of that little squadron getting cut down by the Terminators and HKs. Don't see any reason for complaint with this short, at all (not addressed at you, a-dev, just in general).

yeah, I just wanted to see batman beat up a robot. I was sad that didnt happen lol.

Back