Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know maybe if they didn't spend millions on Rolling Stones mastertracks for an extra content trailer taht will never even be on tv, we'd get a MP that didn't suck balls.

Right, those Stones songs fit perfect for the era, and the MP is solid. You're delusional.

I'm not delusional but if you think this game's MP is solid your ignorant as to other FPS in the market right now.

I never said they don't fit, they fit very well. I have no problem with the song they used in the game and similarly using that on the TV commercial.

But they have to buy the rights to each song, meaning they spent a ton of money to use this new, 2nd song in an internet add for extra content that very few people will see.

That money could have been spent fine tuning a rushed game that would have had an effect for everyone that owns it.

I'm not delusional but if you think this game's MP is solid your ignorant as to other FPS in the market right now.

I never said they don't fit, they fit very well. I have no problem with the song they used in the game and similarly using that on the TV commercial.

But they have to buy the rights to each song, meaning they spent a ton of money to use this new, 2nd song in an internet add for extra content that very few people will see.

That money could have been spent fine tuning a rushed game that would have had an effect for everyone that owns it.

Doubt it. The money that they paid for the rights and use of the Stones song has nothing to do with fine tuning the game. The game is finely tuned. much more so than MW2. I doubt they are pulled from the sale pool. A COD game is released every fall, they aren't rushing them out as much as they are set in stone as they come out yearly now.

The game's MP is solid. And I'm not ignorant to other shooters, this one's MP surpasses a lot out their right now. Your just hating on it because it's a COD title.

Your just hating on it because it's a COD title.

No Im not, I have every call of duty ever released for PC. Every extra expansion pack etc, BO had good sp, the mp sucks, cod mp hasn't evolved for 2-3 games now, its biggest inovation is the gambling system which really has nothing to do with gameplay. They rush a new one out each year rather then take the time to really come up with new innovative gamemodes and polish them before release, or not properly port things over from one console to the other or PC.

Bc2 for example which is the best MP shooter right now imo, is so because it found a way to one up the larger 32 player combat with vehicles, and then with rank systems, and now with maps that evolve, are destructable, and open up new areas based on varying objectives. What changed ingame from the previous cod to this, little RC cars?

Bc2 for example which is the best MP shooter right now imo, is so because it found a way to one up the larger 32 player combat with vehicles, and then with rank systems, and now with maps that evolve, are destructable, and open up new areas based on varying objectives. What changed ingame from the previous cod to this, little RC cars?

:exactly::exactly::goodpost:

Every game of BF2 is a new game because of the destructibility of buildings and such. Every COD game is the same...same camping spots every single game. COD is a static game...BF2 is an evolving game based upon teamwork and communication.

No Im not, I have every call of duty ever released for PC. Every extra expansion pack etc, BO had good sp, the mp sucks, cod mp hasn't evolved for 2-3 games now, its biggest inovation is the gambling system which really has nothing to do with gameplay. They rush a new one out each year rather then take the time to really come up with new innovative gamemodes and polish them before release, or not properly port things over from one console to the other or PC.

I hate BC2 gameplay and controls, it's the most overrated and weakest MP online right now on the market. It's essentially broken.

What do you have to change if it works so well and is the most addictive MP on the market? All new game modes, ranking systems, COD points, wager matches, they took an already prime candidate and made it even better.

I hate BC2 gameplay and controls, it's the most overrated and weakest MP online right now on the market. It's essentially broken.

What do you have to change if it works so well and is the most addictive MP on the market? All new game modes, ranking systems, COD points, wager matches, they took an already prime candidate and made it even better.

See I'm with you on BC2. I loved it when I first got it, actually quit playing MW2 for a few months while I played this. I really could never get into the Rush games...Capture the Flag was ok, but I'm a TDM man, and Squad Deathmatch blows on BC2! I did try to play a few games a few months back before I sold my 360 and I was down right miserable playing. The graphics are horrible, the gameplay is slow, what it has going for it is the guns and the lack of perks which is why barebones in COD is a nice feature. I'm sorry but even with the hate COD gets, it's still the best shooter (KZ3 may be better, will have to wait and see).

I took a little break from Blops and played my first game last night in several weeks. I have to say that the break helped because this game seemed fun again last night.

See I'm with you on BC2. I loved it when I first got it, actually quit playing MW2 for a few months while I played this. I really could never get into the Rush games...Capture the Flag was ok, but I'm a TDM man, and Squad Deathmatch blows on BC2! I did try to play a few games a few months back before I sold my 360 and I was down right miserable playing. The graphics are horrible, the gameplay is slow, what it has going for it is the guns and the lack of perks which is why barebones in COD is a nice feature. I'm sorry but even with the hate COD gets, it's still the best shooter (KZ3 may be better, will have to wait and see).

I took a little break from Blops and played my first game last night in several weeks. I have to say that the break helped because this game seemed fun again last night.

Exactly. I sometimes question if gamers have a brain, have taste, or are really human if they prefer BC2 over any COD game. The thought of it makes me feel dumber.

Exactly. I sometimes question if gamers have a brain, have taste, or are really human if they prefer BC2 over any COD game. The thought of it makes me feel dumber.

actually that's just the way you are. only now you realize it

What emblems do you all use?

Here's my latest one....well I'm not really that good & get killed all the time. So here's Kenny from SouthPark.
5396640044_dbce5c3b6f_b.jpg

Back