Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, will definitely be picking these maps up.
I wonder when it will be available for the PS3 and for how much?

They will eventually be available as all map packs are. But xbox live always has timed exclusives. As usual PS3 owners always need to wait a couple of months before getting their hands on them. As usual I think they are $15, for 5 maps.

4 multiplayer, and 1 zombie map.

People are still playing this? I've moved back to COD4 and MW2.

I gotta say, I agree. No desire. I even renewed my subscription just to play it and just couldn't get into it. I hate the maps, Zombies are epicly hard without friends and the hit detection is worse than ever. "Oh just 6 or 7 M16 bullets into that guy will do the trick... only the 6 or 7". :slap Nah thanks, I want to relax when gaming, not get stressed the ____ out!

I still like this game.. though I agree there are only two maps that give you a bit of breathing room. No sniping. :(

I really wished that instead of just maps, you get some new weapons as well, kind of like adding more variety to the gameplay.

To be honest, I'm starting to get bored of black ops already. All my fav servers always have 0 players in it, it's getting increasingly hard for me to find a good server with enough players.

I gotta say, I agree. No desire. I even renewed my subscription just to play it and just couldn't get into it. I hate the maps, Zombies are epicly hard without friends and the hit detection is worse than ever. "Oh just 6 or 7 M16 bullets into that guy will do the trick... only the 6 or 7". :slap Nah thanks, I want to relax when gaming, not get stressed the ____ out!

Yeah I've pretty much hit a brick wall with COD games. The hacking on the PS3 is getting waaaaayyyy out of hand! I don't know what the deal is, but I can't find a clean game on MW2 or W@W (yeah I still play a lot of W@W). I actually played a few games of Black Ops a few nights ago (and actually enjoyed it), only because I was able to get through a full match without the game crashing or a hacker ending early. I think I'll just take a break from COD and finish up some games that I've neglected.

Yeah I've pretty much hit a brick wall with COD games. The hacking on the PS3 is getting waaaaayyyy out of hand! I don't know what the deal is, but I can't find a clean game on MW2 or W@W (yeah I still play a lot of W@W). I actually played a few games of Black Ops a few nights ago (and actually enjoyed it), only because I was able to get through a full match without the game crashing or a hacker ending early. I think I'll just take a break from COD and finish up some games that I've neglected.

Get used to it, because they said there's no fix in site for PS3 owners. MW2 is basically unplayable.

MY opinion..it was unplayable since launch. F that turd.

Get used to it, because they said there's no fix in site for PS3 owners. MW2 is basically unplayable.

MY opinion..it was unplayable since launch. F that turd.

Sucks too because I just don't enjoy Black Ops as much as MW2. I guess I've got COD4 and Killzone 3 is just around the corner.

ACTIVISION THREATENS TO PULL BLACK OPS ONLINE PLAY FOR PS3

https://geektyrant.com/news/2011/1/...ns-to-pull-black-ops-online-play-for-ps3.html

Senior Support representitive Dov Carson, apparently tired of lying to PS3 owners about hackers ruining their beloved game, has now threatened to pull online play for Call of Duty:Black Ops. The statement, which was in response to emails criticizing the shody game connectivity by blogger Jason Koblovsky, can be found below.

"Well I have nothing else to offer and I too follow forums and have many friends who play and enjoy the game for all of its features. As an avid gamer, I would also disagree with any legalities involving a single aspect of a game as online experience may change at any time. The publishers have the right to shut down the servers for their game at any time as well which based on the number of reported posts from users may be a viable solution over the free PSN. "

Maybe at somepoint the makers of CoD can figure out dedicated servers are the main way to protect their game from this crap.

Maybe at somepoint the makers of CoD can figure out dedicated servers are the main way to protect their game from this crap.

I've thought this for a while...even Gears is going to use a dedicated server for their next iteration.

I've thought this for a while...even Gears is going to use a dedicated server for their next iteration.

I know! Thats gonna be awesome. Any shooter I've ever played I've noticed far far less funny stuff on them. My KD ratio on those games also is always higher than none dedicated server games.

c268b3574f9842319a24bc7.jpg

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OMEeqWBWjv8?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OMEeqWBWjv8?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Back