BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phenomenal, wow!! Will SS be carrying this? Unfortunately, I can only afford to collect 1/6 by using payment plans.
What @Turtle882 said. Almost every purchase I've made with PayPal has allowed you to pay in installments through Paypal itself, even if the retailer doesn't have their own installment plan system.

Does anyone know which figure is that on the left?
273885909_1277934846044213_1129732712767494976_n.jpg

It's from Scarletta, it was a custom run limited forgot how many but it was expensive at the time. Even more rare now but I heard the articulation was limited due to the outfit.

yeah I gave the Scaletta Geralt. It’s an excellent looking figure. Yeah the articulation is limited because of the outfit but I didn’t mind because it looks great.
I was hoping they would have done a Iorveth too.

The bad thing about these third party companies is that there are no social media sites, no websites, no reps on message boards. You get the announcement photos with the prototype, and a release in the next year or so. Basically I'm ready for an update on this one, I'm guessing Buzztoys is just a shell company to release this figure?

The bad thing about these third party companies is that there are no social media sites, no websites, no reps on message boards. You get the announcement photos with the prototype, and a release in the next year or so. Basically I'm ready for an update on this one, I'm guessing Buzztoys is just a shell company to release this figure?
They are friends of Limtoys, and apparently have a professional artist (well known in the industry) who did the sculpts. So hopefully near the end of this month or in March we will see final product images.

But that’s what Hot Toys and other licensed companies do too. They put the figure up then it releases one day with 0 communication.

Back