BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the same boat. I wish this figure included his casual black shirt underneath his armor (maybe it does?) so that we can sport both looks. Or maybe an outfit pack for it for Season 2?

He even wears his casual shirt outfit more than his armored look throughout Season 2 as well.

XBl9HbA.png

wjRo7dp.png
The shirt underneath is his casual one. You might be able to remove the armour and do this look. I also found out they are using Limtoys new body (used for the gunslinger but I hope they give it new details) so it will have Henry's physique. Only thing they should include is extra pants like the ones he wears in the image and an extra leather shirt to match the current leather pants.

I believe preorders sold pretty well. They'll release another after this, hope comes with a wardrobe lol

Just finished Season 2. This figure wasn't on my radar, but might pick it up now. Anyone know if there are any plans for more figures from the series? I'd be in for Yen and Ciri.

Just finished Season 2. This figure wasn't on my radar, but might pick it up now. Anyone know if there are any plans for more figures from the series? I'd be in for Yen and Ciri.
Great choices, I personally would love a Jaskier season 2 figure (though his Dragon hunt outfit from S1 looks great)

Me: awesome 1:6 Elric The White Wolf of Melniboné figure ... wait, what!?

6fb0r2.jpg

6fb1p3.gif

7owfgr.jpg
A1Xb9t8DjgL.jpg
6002k9.gif
6g69mw.gif

600984.jpg

How is this clear rip-off character not been litigated into oblivion yet?

Last edited:
Edit: removed incorrect info.

Sapkowski was a fan of his amongst many others and was inspired to begin writing fantasy but ultimately the characters and stories are not very similar.

from an interview

“Me and fantasy, it was love at first sight. I remember reading Tolkien for the first time, in the sixties – Tolkien was published in Poland in the early sixties, practically at the same time as in the United States.

I was utterly enchanted. Then Ursula Le Guin with Earthsea, Roger Zelazny with Amber, Michael Moorcock with Elric of Melniboné, Jack Vance with Lyonesse, Stephen R. Donaldson with Thomas Covenant, Marion Zimmer Bradley with The Mists of Avalon. In 1985, when “Fantastyka”, then the only Polish SF magazine, announced a literary competition, I decided – till today I don’t know why – to take part and write a short story. A fantasy short story, of course. And so it started.”

If you think it's only about the name, appearance, and blatant surface similarities, look deeper. It "borrows" all that and much more.

1961 -The Weird of the White Wolf- 'You are pledged to serve Chaos, Elric, as were your ancestors. You will serve Chaos! The time draws near when both Law and Chaos will battle for the Realm of Earth and Chaos shall win! Earth will be incorporated into our Realm and you will join the hierarchy of Chaos, become as we are! '

602gim.jpg

1985 -Elric at the End of Time- Somehow she had to return Elric to his own dimension without creating further disruptions in the fabric of Time and Space. The Conjunction was not due yet and, if things got any worse, might never come. So many plans depended on the Conjunction of the Million Spheres that she could not risk its failure. But she could not reveal too much either to Elric or his hosts.

2022 - Oh sorry Conjunction of the Spheres spoiler^, enjoy the witcher.
602m1d.gif

Last edited:
Have to say, my enthusiasm for this figure has decreased a lot since watching Season 2. Cavill is the perfect Geralt, and he almost single-handedly carried the entire series in my opinion (Eamon Farren's portrayal of Cahir was also pretty good). But, that's where the problem lies. Aside from a few good actors, it's just not a great show, as there are just too many creative liberties with the story line that took away the enjoyment for me.

I still have this figure on pre-order, but that's still enough time to decide whether or not I'll want to keep it. Unfortunately, I can see Cavill's Geralt as suffering a similar fate as Ben Affleck's Batman. Affleck was a good Batman (aside from killing people), but his role for the character is forever tarnished by DC's pretty unpopular movies of late.

Last edited:
I truly want them to make Season 2 version with upgraded armour and extra casual outfit he wears 90% of the show. Still curious why Hot Toys isn't making any, they have done so many less popular characters.

I truly want them to make Season 2 version with upgraded armour and extra casual outfit he wears 90% of the show. Still curious why Hot Toys isn't making any, they have done so many less popular characters.
They have properties they know will sell. Not too often an outlier gets announced these days.

Back