BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably got lot of orders as well so I hope it will be released at least in Fall.
Yeah they did get a LOT of orders so they want to make sure it's right, most recent info I have is that it should release in July or August so still a bit to go.

Yeah they did get a LOT of orders so they want to make sure it's right, most recent info I have is that it should release in July or August so still a bit to go.
Out of curiosity, what constitute “a lot” here? The reason I ask is because in one of the military threads, DeltaForceChung was saying that most sixth scale collectible runs are around 1,500 units with Hot Toys obviously being an exception. Although that number doesn’t seem ridiculous it did seem lower than I expected. So, I’m just curious as to where “a lot” of Geralt figures stacks up to that 1,500 number.

Of course, if you don’t know, no worries. Just piqued my interest.

Thanks for the info Sir,sounds good to me. Can't wait!!! I hope Season 2 version or casual outfit version will be next,truly love that black shirt and high waist pants look!

Not for nothing but I hope they make Yennifer next. She and Cavill are really carrying that show, they’ve both been great in their roles.

No lol I’d like to see Buzztoys do Yennifer from the show to match the Cavill Geralt. I would love that display, to have them together. Hopefully MT will so game Yen
I can't pretend I'm a huge fan of TV Yen, I love the actress but not as Yen. Would die for the game Yen fig in her feather DLC outfit if it was done properly. She's soooo pretty.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what constitute “a lot” here? The reason I ask is because in one of the military threads, DeltaForceChung was saying that most sixth scale collectible runs are around 1,500 units with Hot Toys obviously being an exception. Although that number doesn’t seem ridiculous it did seem lower than I expected. So, I’m just curious as to where “a lot” of Geralt figures stacks up to that 1,500 number.

Of course, if you don’t know, no worries. Just piqued my interest.
I missed this, Chung isn't wrong 1000 or thereabouts is usually the number that's produced for third party figures but it's not the actual number of sales, a lot of figures will end up sitting at various places because their entire stock is never purchased, the number of sales for BuzzToys Wolf surpasses the 1,500 number by a lot so even more stock has to be produced in this case, as I said it did very well, third party figures only tend to do "good" rarely do we see some approaching HT numbers, I've been lucky enough to expirience a fantastic release first hand which achieved numbers we never could've imagined for a third party product, which is why the second batch for this figure is still in production.

Im personally hoping for a season 2 Joey Batey version of Jaskier/Dandelion/Buttercup/Julian Alfred Pankratz

Wow, this looks absolutely great! Do Buzz Toys share progress at all on social media or forums? I'd love to order, but have never heard of them, so have no idea how likely they are to produce something close to the prototype.

This will be my first time ordering one of their products. Hopefully it will be close to prototype.

Wow, this looks absolutely great! Do Buzz Toys share progress at all on social media or forums? I'd love to order, but have never heard of them, so have no idea how likely they are to produce something close to the prototype.
Nope, but I know the artist behind the project and he works on official stuff, we've helped a little with their production as well by giving them our body, they want this to turn out good and ETA is either July or August.

Nope, but I know the artist behind the project and he works on official stuff, we've helped a little with their production as well by giving them our body, they want this to turn out good and ETA is either July or August.
You helped with production?! 👀 Stop feeding my newly acquired 1/6 sickness, R_R_X! :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad to hear people don't have him yet- I was just getting worried since he is all over ebay and I have not been invoiced for my balance payment yet.... 1:6 BUZZTOYS BUZ001 The White Wolf Geralt Henry Cavill Action Figure Collection | eBay

There seems to be an "in hand" photo of him in the above listing, but since it is labeled BuzzToys maybe it is just a company photo of prototype or production sample.
Someone in the thread said that photo was the prototype before it went up for order. This won’t be out for another 2 months in all likelihood.

Oh thanks! I figured but the multiple ebay listings made me nervous as I didn't exactly remember where I had ordered this guy...

Oh thanks! I figured but the multiple ebay listings made me nervous as I didn't exactly remember where I had ordered this guy...
Sellers on eBay will list these guys with some fine print in the description calling them preorders. Don't worry, we're all in the same wait boat still!

Someone in the thread said that photo was the prototype before it went up for order. This won’t be out for another 2 months in all likelihood.
That was me lol and yes in hand photo was a first photo we saw. He looks super cool. I cancelled everything else related to Cavill Geralt as nothing looked as good. Had few action figures and small statues on preorder.

Back