BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The perfect armor is something between S1 & S2. The S2 abs look silly, but the pauldrons are great! Still, I feel like I can't pass on the chance to grab this version. That headsculpt is just phenomenal.

I just want the one in his casual look lol In his shirt and high waist pants
Wardrobe set please lol
Give me that Season 2 casual look with these seamless wrist/arms I've been seeing on certain figures. He would look damn good as a figure.

Aov8Uvc.jpg
aa3AqzH.jpg
6uTTuk3.jpg

Hope to hear news for this soon. The figure is up there as a most wanted. Although I like his S2 armour I'll be ok with his S1 version.

I'm good with the season 1 outfit because I thought season 2 was a big step down. Hopefully this comes out before season 3.

For some reason, I always keep forgetting I had this figure on pre-order. It seems like a lot of things are being delayed due to the current world situation.

For some reason, I always keep forgetting I had this figure on pre-order. It seems like a lot of things are being delayed due to the current world situation.
Yeah still waiting like everyone else, our friend and artist leading this project unfortunately had some health issues last year and was recovering, that combined with the fact Covid is once again raging in China and Hong Kong I'm expecting a delay.

Yeah still waiting like everyone else, our friend and artist leading this project unfortunately had some health issues last year and was recovering, that combined with the fact Covid is once again raging in China and Hong Kong I'm expecting a delay.
I hope the artist behind this feeling good now and hope it won't be cancelled, we will wait as long as it takes <3 <3 <3

It's just awful that things like this are happening. Here's to his recovery, and that the situation in China and Hong Kong improves.

Back