BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R_R_X

Super Freak
Reaction score
New Henry Cavill as Geralt of Rivia in 1/6 scale by a new talented brand, BUZZTOYS, here's the promotional pictures.
pO9a61B.jpg

UVgL4il.jpg

2QABfJy.jpg

W6wWUwx.jpg

XFTiK3m.jpg

zF5dMWB.jpg

Rw5RXbC.jpg

72CFB6Q.jpg

bWNdZm7.jpg

2eO3jBE.jpg

r0R0ydM.jpg

rnWj67d.jpg

e21AZh1.jpg

sBxhtv0.jpg

WCV0JuI.jpg

qXkXamU.jpg

dRq6EEt.jpg

kkJvMgr.jpg

xFxxflc.jpg

efLoURq.jpg

Yi9LAcu.jpg

i4hemWX.jpg

Jwq2T7P.jpg

NWaBYMA.jpg

Re0bJ0d.jpg

FPf4VOA.jpg

Re: BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix) COMING SOON

BOUGHT!!! I've been waiting for this finally and they did not disappoint!

That looks really good! Preordering that.

Hope the quality stays through production though. Also kind of worried about the pleather with the pants.

Awesome, I was hoping a company would make this someday. Not totally sure about the hair sculpt at the moment, but everything else looks great.

The figure looks great but I feel like they made a mistake by mixing the shirt and pants. Geralt has two pairs of clothing under his armour, one is a full leather shirt and pants and the other is material shirt and pants with leather trims on the pants. I think they should include both just in case or maybe if they do more version the cloth material would be ideal. 9bc2b63f405547027edd640ebfcd39ac.jpg4f1978b0acefb0de923bc291869d3bb7.jpg

Looks good! I might try to rehair it tho. Where will it be available?

The cheek bones are too wide, throwing the likeness to Henry off, and... ughhh, the plastic hair is going to suck (once again), making turning the head nigh impossible. They should consider doing what Asmus does with part sculpted and part real.

Ironically I actually do have a custom Cavill Geralt sculpt that is with 357partment as I want them to paint it. Then later I could have it haired. This sculpt is good and the likeness is somewhat there. I might need to see the other promo images to be sure it looks better in some angles.

The likeness looks dead-on to me with the hood up, so I think it's probably just the sculpted hair throwing things off.

Although I might still consider modding a MOS head since all the best Witcher customs I've seen have used that one instead of the BVS.

I have the exact same cape they are using :rotfl it's a mass produced cape that's been selling for a long time in China.

I really hope they change the cape if that's the case. Lol his cape in the show is more rough looking fabric then what is shown.

**** yeah that looks awesome. It's a shame how woke the show is and how even more woke Cavill said season 2 is going to be, but he's great as Geralt and ciri in the show is awesome too.

**** yeah that looks awesome. It's a shame how woke the show is and how even more woke Cavill said season 2 is going to be, but he's great as Geralt and ciri in the show is awesome too.
They are the only reason I watch the show. Anytime I have to watch stuff with yen I usually role my eyes like "here we go just get through it" but something the show was missing was episodes exclusively to Geralt hunting monsters. The striga fight would have been amazing if they didn't keep going back and forth with yen's story.

Back