Buffy vs Edward

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares how Edward can *really* be killed? Frankly it's immaterial that Edward can't be killed by being staked, the t-shirt stands on its own merits and it's drop-dead funny! :lol The t-shirt creator took a little creative license and as a Buffy fan, I dig it!

Who cares how Edward can *really* be killed? Frankly it's immaterial that Edward can't be killed by being staked, the t-shirt stands on its own merits and it's drop-dead funny! :lol The t-shirt creator took a little creative license and as a Buffy fan, I dig it!

Going to have to disagree. It would be like a shirt saying "the Punisher needs to put a bullet in Superman's head." Everyone knows a bullet isn't going to kill Superman so you'd look stupid wearing it. A little research would have gone a long way. A shirt saying "Buffy needs to torch Edward" or something similar would have been a lot better.

And I know I'll get crap for this, but I liked Meyer's changes (except the sparkling of course). Vampire's have gotten so cliched that it was nice to have a slightly different take on them. Of course now she's just made a new cliche. :rolleyes:

Ditto! :lecture :lecture

Vampires sre supposed to be scary & terrifying not metrosexual MTV 'tards.

Glittery vampires, :rolleyes: phfffft!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Vampire= evil reanimated corpse, not sweet, fluffy and misunderstood.

Anne Rice totally f'd the vampire genre and too many authors have run with the powder puff football.

Ditto! :lecture :lecture

Vampires sre supposed to be scary & terrifying not metrosexual MTV 'tards.

Glittery vampires, :rolleyes: phfffft!

:lol:rotfl:rotfl very true it's kind of reminds me of the buffy:stake:stake Episode
"Lie To Me"
Ford, an old friend of Buffy's from L.A., shows up unexpectedly in Sunnydale, and seems to know that she is the Slayer. When Xander, Willow, and Angel discover that he is involved with a cult-like group of disillusioned teens who idolize vampires, they must find out Ford's true agenda before it's too late.

:lol:rotfl:rotfl very true it's kind of reminds me of the buffy:stake:stake Episode
"Lie To Me"
Ford, an old friend of Buffy's from L.A., shows up unexpectedly in Sunnydale, and seems to know that she is the Slayer. When Xander, Willow, and Angel discover that he is involved with a cult-like group of disillusioned teens who idolize vampires, they must find out Ford's true agenda before it's too late.

Great episode!!! I remember Ford aka Jason Behr of Roswell fame! Good example! :rock

yeah my favorite part is....
Ford: I wanna be like you. A vampire.
Spike: I've known you for two minutes and I can't stand you. I don't really feature you living forever.
[to Dru]
Spike: Can I eat him now, love?

yeah my favorite part is....
Ford: I wanna be like you. A vampire.
Spike: I've known you for two minutes and I can't stand you. I don't really feature you living forever.
[to Dru]
Spike: Can I eat him now, love?

:lol

Spike and Dru were one of my favorite parts of Season 2. Man, that was one heck of a couple!

Back