Buffy vs Edward

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siren3-4

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before . . I just thought it was great . . .

<embed src="https://blip.tv/play/AYGK5kyJ53Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="720" height="436" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Kind of funny, but should have gotten to the staking a lot faster. Seeing that juxtaposition just illustrates how lame the Twilight series is both in dialogue and character.

That was actually pretty well put together. Most of these fan made things are pretty horrible, but this one actually worked.

I did laugh at the Cedric Diggory part used at the end :lol

I'd pay to see her dust him. God damn rip off of Buffy, a mortal girl falling in love with a Vampire Boy.

HL2

Now if that is what Twilight was actually like I would go and see it. Though personally I would have freferred seeing a real Vampire (Angel or Spike, Heck even Drac) chop his ugly head off with an axe.

HL2

Now if that is what Twilight was actually like I would go and see it. Though personally I would have freferred seeing a real Vampire (Angel or Spike, Heck even Drac) chop his ugly head off with an axe.

HL2

Come on Spike would have toyed with Edward's head and then tie him up and made Edward watch him bang buffy then he would have kill poor eddie LOL

Saw a t-shirt at a con recently that said "... then Buffy slew Edward. The end." I haven't seen Twilight but I almost bought the t-shirt anyway! :lol

Saw a t-shirt at a con recently that said "... then Buffy slew Edward. The end." I haven't seen Twilight but I almost bought the t-shirt anyway! :lol

Oh my god, I must find this shirt. My gf and I are huge Buffy fans and she is a Twilight fan...I hate Twilight so I need this shirt to rub it in her face.

That t-shirt ROCKS!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

I love the caption used to sell it too! :lol :lol :lol

Don't you think the vampires-are-people-too thing has gone a little too far? I mean, the whole point of a vampire is that they survive by sucking your blood. I don't care if his skin glows and twinkles and he smells like kittens and fabric softener, he's still just a glorified syringe. Remember the last time you had blood drawn? Yeah, me too, and it sucked! It's time we put an end to this nonsense: Edward, may I treat you to a stake dinner?

Back