Brilliant prank on new Fight Club Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome indeed. I'm going to BB to buy a copy today and would've probably turned around to swap it out if I didn't read that article first.

You would have caught on. They say in the article that the menu changes after just a few seconds. So while you were trying to figure out what happened...it would have changed.

to funny man, i wonder what the few seconds would be like 2-5 seconds or 30 seconds.....

it would be much better at 30 seconds i think. half the time i put in the movie and walk away to let it load. so alot of people would never see it probably. unless it's prompted by the remote maybe.

pranks aren't really pranks wen eberyone knows about it. press leaking the prank = fail.

I saw the menu before this was posted, so I was pleasantly surprised! I did think it was intentional because I remember there was a fake FBI warning or something like it on the DVD as well.

Should have been an Ikea catalog.

that would be funny too, but i suppose fans would get it straight away and the gag wouldn't work.

pranks aren't really pranks wen eberyone knows about it. press leaking the prank = fail.

from what i heard, the studio actually requested for this to be "leaked" by the press, in the event customers started returning their copies for a refund/exchange.

frankly, i'm surprised the suits even went along with the idea in the first place.

I saw the menu before this was posted, so I was pleasantly surprised! I did think it was intentional because I remember there was a fake FBI warning or something like it on the DVD as well.

Yeah I remember the first time I put in the DVD and actually started reading some of that. I literally LOL for a couple minutes because I know few people ever read those.

from what i heard, the studio actually requested for this to be "leaked" by the press, in the event customers started returning their copies for a refund/exchange.

frankly, i'm surprised the suits even went along with the idea in the first place.

This makes the most sense. I would've returned mine as well had I not read this thread to find the article.

Back