Brandon Routh Superman figure from SooSooToys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he knew this would get him more future work so he made it a priority.
Based on what I’ve seen, he’s got plenty of work. A lot of ppl are still waiting for his capes who ordered since January if not longer, not to mention the TDKR full figure that is well passed it’s estimated release date.

out in the uk for delivery today from giantoys ,not bad 7 days from dispatch to delivery

thigh pieces ,trunks and bodies should the padding not work out at the ready lol

arrived beautifully packed and all in great condition ,
looks a lot better proportioned in hand and the one i got the trunks are well cut and fit well ,super surprised about that after seeing the prototype pictures lol

looks like a little padding will satisfy me with this one so far

ankles to fill the boots and stop the wrinkling

crotch to give a more natural look and the sides of the body to thicken the waist up to the latts

well worth the out lay for me at least

arrived beautifully packed and all in great condition ,
looks a lot better proportioned in hand and the one i got the trunks are well cut and fit well ,super surprised about that after seeing the prototype pictures lol

looks like a little padding will satisfy me with this one so far

ankles to fill the boots and stop the wrinkling

crotch to give a more natural look and the sides of the body to thicken the waist up to the latts

well worth the out lay for me at least
Can we see the end result once complete, along with progress shots?
Sounds pretty positive for the most part though.

Can we see the end result once complete, along with progress shots?
Sounds pretty positive for the most part though.
just a quick attempt with a bit of cushion padding to see if i could balance it out more to my liking ,

you can see it thickend the waist section by the distance of the belt hole to the buckle

added a little padding to the inner thighs to hopefully balance the legs out more

will try again with thin foam rubber for a permanent solution

and foam in the ankle section of the boots ,
maybe shave the calves down a little to get the boot tops further up his legs

crap pictures incoming lol

20221107_131354.jpg
20221107_131401.jpg
20221107_131407.jpg
20221107_131401.jpg
20221107_131407.jpg

Last edited:
I also received my Superman, and good lord, this body further proves why worldbox stock bodies are the worst.

Never liked them EVER. I’m sure they have something decent out there, but I haven’t come across one.

The portrait is great, not the greatest, but it’s pretty good.

But the damned body...it’s making me reconsider doing a review on it.

Can’t even pose the damn thing. NO AB CRUNCH?? Like...really???

I liked the worldbox regular at020 as well as the body they made for The Wolverine Hugh Jackman. To me, it’s just the AT027 that really sucks which they used here with an applied ab piece that’s been taking away any ab crunch

I also received my Superman, and good lord, this body further proves why worldbox stock bodies are the worst.

Never liked them EVER. I’m sure they have something decent out there, but I haven’t come across one.

The portrait is great, not the greatest, but it’s pretty good.

But the damned body...it’s making me reconsider doing a review on it.

Can’t even pose the damn thing. NO AB CRUNCH?? Like...really???
…they do nice hands sets though 😄

This is lookin great. Hopefully SooSoo Toys isn’t just limited to the latest reveals and they fit in a “Superman & Lois” Tyler Hoechlin Superman in 2023. Particularly his suit from Season 2 where the body has been a little more fine tuned.

Soossotoys just showed someone's body swap on their IG

If I had to guess (and I could be wrong), I would say they fit the ab piece that was added on to the AT027 Worldbox body that Soosoo used on to a TBLeague/Phicen M35 body
1668011117071.png

Soossotoys just showed someone's body swap on their IG

If I had to guess (and I could be wrong), I would say they fit the ab piece that was added on to the AT027 Worldbox body that Soosoo used on to a TBLeague/Phicen M35 body
View attachment 606944
Looks good.
If this thing was sold with a better body it might be in a package on its way to me right now.

Just purchased this yesterday from TNS and it’s already shipped out. Really excited to get him. Not the best body, but I can live with it. I have a criminally low amount of Superman merch, so this addition is much needed and welcomed.

also, first 1/6 figure I’ve purchased in a whole year!!

Last edited:
the body's not the best by any metric but can be balanced out to look more pleasing .well to my eyes at least lol
with just a little padding to give him that sort of dad bod that he sort of had in the show lol

the likeness also seems to be on point
20221108_114624 (1).jpg

20221108_114550.jpg

Looks good.
If this thing was sold with a better body it might be in a package on its way to me right now.
I agree with you. Soosoo toys needs to stop using those garbage ass bodies. They can make their own if they have to, if hot toys can make their own bodies so can soosoo toys. Some of their head sculpts (like this one) look really good but then they use what is the worst 1/6 scale body in this hobby for their figures.

I know a body swap is possible but I’m too lazy to do that. Their black suit daredevil had the same trash body and I really wish I did a body swap instead of selling it but oh well.

Back