Brandon Routh Superman figure from SooSooToys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a decent effort b/c it’s the only one available but I think they could’ve done better.

Desperately needs a body swap, just don’t know which body would be good. Maybe MoS
2022 and still don't know why there is no MOS body recast, ppl basically recast everything.It's such a good body.

Last edited:
2022 and still don't know there there is no MOS body recast, ppl basically recast everything.It's such a good body.
I see most people use the tb-league M34 or M35 for body swaps for Superman. I think either one of those will definitely be a huge upgrade but it's still not the ideal supes body, it's a bit too short and bulky. I wish somebody would recast the BVS/JL Supes.

2022 and still don't know there there is no MOS body recast, ppl basically recast everything.It's such a good body.
Yea it surprises me that no one has recasted the MoS body yet. So many ppl buy that body for customs that someone would make a good amount of money if they did KO it.
I see most people use the tb-league M34 or M35 for body swaps for Superman. I think either one of those will definitely be a huge upgrade but it's still not the ideal supes body, it's a bit too short and bulky. I wish somebody would recast the BVS/JL Supes.
That’s a good body for a classic body builder comic Superman but not really the best for Routh or Cavill

Yea it surprises me that no one has recasted the MoS body yet. So many ppl buy that body for customs that someone would make a good amount of money if they did KO it.

That’s a good body for a classic body builder comic Superman but not really the best for Routh or Cavill
I'd put everyone on that MOS body lol it is perfectly balanced muscular body. We need to recast and get rich lol

I'm a big Routh Superman fan (there are dozens of us!) so I want to be all over this. But the wonky body and not-quite-there headsculpt hurts my enthusiasm. I'd like to be convinced but I'm just not. :cry: Their Fisk is genuinely Hot Toys quality but this one is more obviously "unlicensed third party."

I'm a big Routh Superman fan (there are dozens of us!) so I want to be all over this. But the wonky body and not-quite-there headsculpt hurts my enthusiasm. I'd like to be convinced but I'm just not. :cry: Their Fisk is genuinely Hot Toys quality but this one is more obviously "unlicensed third party."
Completely agree with you there and great comparison. Some SooSoo figures really give HT a run for their money looking like an official, high quality product and then other's look very obvious third party.

I was really interested in getting this for my first soosoo figure but looks like there's just too many things not up to par. Oh well that's around $160 I just saved.

Back