Brandon Routh Superman figure from SooSooToys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LIBBY1957DOG

Super Freak
Reaction score
r9zfkjboh0981.png

couldn't see this anywhere saw it on reddit thought it worth shoving on here ,superman returns ,kingdom come ,or the atom lol

Hair doesn't look slick enough for Returns or grey enough for Kingdom Come. Not showing the whole head might give it away though so maybe it is Returns.

They seemed to hint pretty strongly on FB that it was the Kingdom Come version, which is fine with me. I have no real attachment to the comic and the crossover episodes were pretty lame, but Routh did look fantastic in that new suit. So it would be worth having just for that.

Hopefully not Returns. That must be the worst live action Superman suit ever.

Whatever it is, these guys are a godsend for us DC fans. Titans, Watchmen, The Suicide Squad and lots of DC stuff Hot Toys don't care about.

Hopefully not Returns. That must be the worst live action Superman suit ever.

Whatever it is, these guys are a godsend for us DC fans. Titans, Watchmen, The Suicide Squad and lots of DC stuff Hot Toys don't care about.
I wish they would tackle the 66 Batman villains as well as DeVito Penguin and Pfeiffer Catwoman.

I’m gonna throw my opinion in… while I don’t have the same dislike for Returns that others have to get me to pick up a Routh Superman I’d really want it to be the one from the Arrow crossover (either with the black or gold chest emblem).

Im hoping for a really good Keaton from The Flash and think the Kingdom Come style Supes would make for a great shelf companion.

Though if it’s the Returns version maybe I could just snag the head and make a custom Shaw from Chuck.

Though if it’s the Returns version maybe I could just snag the head and make a custom Shaw from Chuck.
Ha! Never heard of another Chuck fan on the boards :hi5: I really wanted a Shazam figure just so I could pick up a Zachary Levi sculpt for a Chuck custom

I still really hope it's Returns. That figure really needs an upgrade from the old HT figures. The suit actually has a lot of nice detail in person. It's a shame that the way it was filmed not only made Routh look skinny, but also washed out the details in the suit.

It's 100% one of his versions of Superman. They sculpted the blue eyes. Brandon Routh is normally a brown eyed boy.
The hair seems a bit too puffy for Returns, but no grey for Kingdom..
Either way, I'm down for a Routh Supes. I'm kinda hoping for Returns, but I doubt it'll be.

It's 100% one of his versions of Superman. They sculpted the blue eyes. Brandon Routh is normally a brown eyed boy.
The hair seems a bit too puffy for Returns, but no grey for Kingdom..
Either way, I'm down for a Routh Supes. I'm kinda hoping for Returns, but I doubt it'll be.
I'd prefer Superman Returns as the Arrowverse has been dead to me for many years now, but I'd get it as I am a fan of Kingdom Come.

Regardless of which one it is, hopefully they eventually do both like how they did both versions of Titans D!ck Grayson (Robin and Nightwing). I would prefer Returns but I'll get it either way as I love Routh as Superman.

Back