[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Sideshow Wolverine came with static arms for him too and its not an statue. Its the same for Hannibal, I guess he will have normal arms too

The club look is odd without blood paint apps, Im sure someone will get it and customize it that way.

Right before the first strike.

IMG_6336.JPG

I noticed that you can't see in the figure shots what is holding the wire mask in place, but here's a shot of it in the movie showing a bar behind his head attaching it.

IMG_6337.JPG

I've decided that the standing figure is the one I'm aiming for. The masked look is so iconic, but this portrait is too good to hide on display, and I have the NECA masked with dolly to depict that, plus 2 various 1:1 scale replicas of the mask.

So toyark says these are three different 1/6 statues with cloth goods.....so there goes the excitement of a lecter figure I guess :huh

Right before the first strike.

View attachment 355837

I noticed that you can't see in the figure shots what is holding the wire mask in place, but here's a shot of it in the movie showing a bar behind his head attaching it.

View attachment 355838

I've decided that the standing figure is the one I'm aiming for. The masked look is so iconic, but this portrait is too good to hide on display, and I have the NECA masked with dolly to depict that, plus 2 various 1:1 scale replicas of the mask.

Based on everything I saw, it's a carabiner clipped on with probably some kind of strap.

So toyark says these are three different 1/6 statues with cloth goods.....so there goes the excitement of a lecter figure I guess :huh

Mmmmmm I hope they are wrong, would love to have a 3 way look.

But either way I am in for the Gurney Lecter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

at least it's 1:6 scale.

don't have room for 1:4 on my shelves anymore.

Gurney's pretty classic. You know who it is from across the room.

Not sure the 'club' pose or the 'chair' pose is iconic Lecter in any way, but interesting. For some reason, the attitude of the crossed fingers in the chair just make me think 'creepy genius'...

Yeah I would be down for a gurney lecter...I see what you mean about the crossed fingers seated pose wor gar
IMG_4720.JPG

Update:

"We were told at SDCC that the figure will be articulated, except for the arms, which can only be moved at the shoulder. Instead, interchangeable arms in different poses will be provided to insure a more realistic look. One could argue that Blitzway could have used a seamless, bendable arm, but this method often results in odd looking, unnatural folds and creases on the arm when bent."

Update:

"We were told at SDCC that the figure will be articulated, except for the arms, which can only be moved at the shoulder. Instead, interchangeable arms in different poses will be provided to insure a more realistic look. One could argue that Blitzway could have used a seamless, bendable arm, but this method often results in odd looking, unnatural folds and creases on the arm when bent."

And just like that, I'm not interested :lol

I hope they make the glass prison version with the blue jumpsuit, and articulated arms like a normal 1/6 figure :pray:

I like figures, not statues.

I'd rather have the posed arms than some dodgy rubber ones.

I don't want either of those choices to be honest, just regular arms with joints. They don't break, crack, and last forever. Yeah, it's not as "realistic" looking, but it's a figure.

I don't mind fixed arms, if it came with a set or regular articulated arms. That way, everyone is happy.

I'm still thinking you might get that for the straight jacket look. Though they may not be sculpted, if that is the case. Why bother sculpting and molding specifically posed arms in that situations, when it would be cheaper to just recast the arms you use for the Ghostbusters?

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

It's a toy news website that covers everything from 3 3/4" Star Wars, to 1/6th and 1/4th scale Hot Toys, Enterbay, QMx, you name it. Pretty fun site to check up on once in a while.

Back