Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My post was in jest, but I know exactly why he does that. Getting the scale right on a 3D printed head can be very tricky.

Multiple attempts often needed, unless you do it first with photocopies. It's a great idea actually.
I had no doubt you were jesting in good humor. I found it funny as well! [emoji2957]

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

The paper head is one of those ideas i would have never thought of when doing a fig. But it totally makes sense when scratch building and working efficiently to get it right.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much! I’m waiting for several heads to ship from Germany. He is incredibly busy right now so I’m trying to work ahead on bodies.

Here is a very rough draft. I need to work on slimming the waist area also.

B658DD54-FEED-4675-9B95-605AB16D20BA.jpeg

Thanks so much! I?m waiting for several heads to ship from Germany. He is incredibly busy right now so I?m trying to work ahead on bodies.

Here is a very rough draft. I need to work on slimming the waist area also.

View attachment 484243

I don?t recognize that character what movie is he from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn?t know who he was either until you posted that KOTOR link. Hard to tell without his sithy makeup :D He will look great paired next to Darth Bane.

Back