Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeper?s version. :clap

By the way? Can you tell I like the series?

A0B032EC-1A9B-4DB5-AE91-41E4D104BA8F.jpeg

You mean a replication of the Sideshow Tusken stick or the different version that the Rancor Keeper has?

Keeper?s version. :clap

By the way? Can you tell I like the series?

View attachment 483555

Oh, I'd love to get one of those - I haven't finished my Keeper weapon as yet and would be great to just buy one. Is it pretty accurate? Its two prong end actually looks more interesting than the standard Tusken version.

And the Mando speared helmets are cool - actually a good use of those slightly wonky looking HT helmets. :lol

Thanks Steven... I am not on the FB but will check it out through my wife?s :D Are these casts of the 1/5 statue?
The weathering and paint-peel/plastisteel cracks look superb :clap

Thanks… I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to pull it off. But whenever I saw that image in the series, I thought I need to make that!

I don’t recall Robert mentioning that. But years ago he sold kits including armor pieces and the helmets.

More great work. I am digging how you are flushing out your figs with the paper heads.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

My post was in jest, but I know exactly why he does that. Getting the scale right on a 3D printed head can be very tricky.

Multiple attempts often needed, unless you do it first with photocopies. It's a great idea actually.

Back