• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Custom Starkiller Sith Stalker 1/6 parts - Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

As many of you already know from the post here on SSF, and the info that got blasted all over facebook, I was a victim of the scam that Patrick Keith Snyder (Ed Twist) was pulling on many 1/6 members. The short version is that his fake backstory is that he was an ex veteran who lost the use of his legs from an IED in Kosovo. He gained the trust and sympathy being an injured vet, and exploited many of us using various schemes.

In my case when we first met, he commissioned about $1200 worth of items from me, he paid FAST, he paid UP FRONT and he couldn't have been more pleasant. His story was he was taking college courses and every semester had a lot of leftover money he could spend and he next wanted to commission me to do the Starkiller parts in 1/6. This was at the end of September. He claimed he also had meetings from time to time with a company who did local manufacturing and production for small quantity runs. His meeting was towards the end of October, and said his money was coming in then, and asked if I could please take the project on and that I would be paid in full in 3 weeks. I had no reason to mistrust him at this point. It was a TON of work and I turned down many jobs over the following 3 weeks because of the payday that was involved with the work, and of course he also said there was a good chance we could produce a small run of these to the community and make even more.

So I began right away, sculpting, doing 3D test prints, fittings, reprints, cleanup, paint work etc and I was about 85% finished when it was time to collect. That's when the excuses started, no money in October, no money in November, December, was supposed to get paid in January with new semester school money, didn't happen, more and more excuses until February, 5 months later. He said one of his good close friends wanted to commission me for some parts, and I insisted because of the starkiller project, his friend had to pay up front. Got paid in full, did the work, which was about $1100, and then a couple weeks back is when he went MIA and everyone figured out he was a career con artist and had taken many of us for a lot of money. A few days later I get an email from paypal saying the $1100 was being disputed. Apparently what he was also doing is selling Sideshow Statues he didn't actually own. He would have his buyers pay other people he was dealing with, and not ship the fake items. So apparently my payment from his "friend" for those parts, was a customer who sent money thinking he was buying statues.

So in addition to almost a months salary lost, I'm now about to lose the only money I ever did make off of him.
I am self employed and this is how I take care of my family. I had to take a large hit on my savings to make up for the lost income from the Starkiller project.

So now I'm just seeing if I can find anyone who might be interested in owning the parts to create the character.

Whats included:

Helmet - Painted
Shoulder, chest and back armor - Painted
Claw gloves - Painted - Left hand in a "Force Push" Pose, and Right in a Saber Holding Pose
Belt Box and Cod Piece - Painted
Real Leather belt
5 Trophy Lightsabers - Painted
Starkiller's main Saber - Painted
Abdomen Armor Plate - Painted
All scaled and sized to fit a TTM19 Body

As mentioned, these were all digitally sculpted from scratch by me, 3D printed, cleaned, and painted by me, a LOT of love went into this project and I'm hoping to find a home for it.

Please see attached images, these were some shots of some of the digital files, some pics of a few of the painted parts, and a few of the unpainted, just to give a project scope.

To try to recover what was quoted, and what I lost out on time and material wise, the original quote was $3100.
I'd like to ask $2800 or best offer.

Happy to discuss further if anyone is interesed

UXuTaA.jpg

vUqAlG.jpg

E89LjN.jpg

81vd6F.jpg

eFG6FJ.jpg

r5vLgM.jpg

Last edited:
Wow man. That is some really nice looking work. I hope someone out there has a home for it and this all washes even in the end.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I really appreciate the kind words. It's sad that someone is willing to put so much energy into causing others pain, and if they put that effort into working and being a productive human being, the world would be a much better place.

My goodness those are beautiful. Starkiller is my favorite, I hope you find a good home for him. Is there any chance to get someone to cast these for you? I'd love a set. He would go nicely with this guy.

aaa~2.jpg

Absolute bastard. He got me as well, but not like this. Terribly sorry you and your family had to go through this, hope someone will pick up this beautiful set.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I must admit: these are some really great parts. Really sorry to hear that you had a very bad experience working with a crook. Would love to work something out with you as I am still looking for a 1/6 scale Darth Stalker. Don't you see a chance to make a project out of it here at SSF where you will find enough people to mass-produce the parts you created?

Im with LOPIE, I would be in for parts if you could find someone to cast what you currently have.

Best of luck. I too am a victim of Keith. He is scum of the earth and I hope he will pay for what he has done to countless innocent people.

Your work is outstanding and I really hope someone will come along and buy the set from you.

I too have been victim but also want to see this produced group wise as it should recoup cost for you and help the board get the figure that always should have been!

If a group project on SSF about the Starkiller Sith Lord may come true, I am sure you could count a lot of people in (I'd be one of them), and thus earn the money you deserve.

Back