**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol

290622088_5169148976472714_3030381949382449990_n.jpg

I like how he won't give her a dangerous blaster so she uses her holster to hold her droid that sabotaged thier mission & almost got everyone killed.

Attachments

• B898C4EA-EE32-470A-B309-4A9FE8C3BF67.jpeg
    B898C4EA-EE32-470A-B309-4A9FE8C3BF67.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 0
It seems there is a new hope..

Someone made a 2.5 hour cut of the show to improve its pacing, remove the goofiness, and lessen useless scenes and characters. Pretty much all the negatives I experienced and y'all shared.

If you're interested I'd grab it fast though, as it's very likely it will be hit with a takedown.
Kenobi | KP Films

I knew fan edits were an inevitability with this show but didnt expect one so quick.
I just finished watching it. It's very good.

I’m working on the Reva Cut!

Ya gotta make sure, as Honest Trailers points out, that you tweak the sound so that when Reva is bein' all dramatic and whispery, it's barely audible, and then when she's all dramatic and loud, make it extra loud, so that the audience really gets what a badass this is.

Also, make sure the needless parkour bit is done in ultra-slow mo, maybe put the Chariots of Fire track in. Finally, turn all the lighting down more, the whole thing wasn't DARK enough. And when Vader offs someone, put in a Wilhelm scream.

Last edited:
It seems there is a new hope..

Someone made a 2.5 hour cut of the show to improve its pacing, remove the goofiness, and lessen useless scenes and characters. Pretty much all the negatives I experienced and y'all shared.

If you're interested I'd grab it fast though, as it's very likely it will be hit with a takedown.
Kenobi | KP Films

I knew fan edits were an inevitability with this show but didnt expect one so quick.

I downloaded it but haven't watched it. If I ever revisit, this will be the way I watch it.

Thanks!

I'd only watch a no-Reva and no-baby Leia cut....

Would be awfully short I guess....

I'd only watch a no-Reva and no-baby Leia cut....

Would be awfully short I guess....
No, the editor guy was WAY ahead of the reality that Disney would crush him like a cockroach if he dared diss Reva in any way, so he included the critical get-outta-jail pass:

"I want to be very clear that I do not condone any Reva-hating! "

"very clear"? "condone'
? "Reva-hating"? Uh-oh. :lol

I wish someone would get BoBF and Kenobi all edited down to about 2 hrs so I could keep that in my head as movie-length storytelling.

The series would then be the unnecessary extended editions to me.

Back