**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Babu Frik who beds Leia and is Kylo's father and that's why Han leaves. :monkey3

ALL RIGHT, enough of this salacious filth, I am not yet over mechanic lady's admission that she has affairs of the heart [and body] with a ratlike alien species that never bathes. I cant take all this! The one adult thing we get in all SW content: interspecies sexual contact. And not even a cool species, or does mechanic lady build herself a functional droid to take on these duties, even? NOPE. A ratlike alien that never bathes, it must be!!

I'm not really a Leia fan - especially after this series - but give her a little credit for more class. :ROFLMAO: One could say plenty about Solo himself in this respect, but I will rest my case.

My brain went to a place just now that it might not have gone except for The Boys opening episode to season 3.
8E89F7C7-26D5-44BA-A060-0D0472CB83F8.jpeg

If Leia is with them when Luke is possibly in the finale..then they screwed up royally the continuity of ANH and ruin the iconic scene when she doesn’t recognize the name :chase

Ben cradles Leia as they peer in on a sleeping Luke...

Leia: That's him?

Ben: Yes. That is your brother, Luke.

Luke: He doesn't look like my brother.

Ben: Just remember, for his safety and yours, you must never say that he is your brother. Never. To anyone. Even to Luke. Understand?

Leia: I promise.

**cue Star Wars end music**

Ben: Just remember, for his safety and yours, you must never say that he is your brother. Never. To anyone. Even to Luke. Understand?

Does she kiss him?

Ben: Actually, Leia, the truth is that crazy lady murdered your brother. That's Marvin. Just call him Luke if you ever bump into him. But it's cool if you want to make out with him or whatever.

Leia: Pikachu face

Bloody loved this episode!

My favourite parts were the Lightsaber opening a door quicker than heavy blasters; and much easier.

50 storm troopers dying to 3 rebels, including shaky gun dude, who survived.

Sending a 10 year old girl up to fiddle with live wires hoping she knows what's what; also a crawl space apparently not big enough for grown adults who know what they're doing to crawl into that space. Also just not testing an opening hatch before a major escapade.

A switch and bait ship maneuver. I imagine all the getaways were sticking their middle fingers up at Vader holding the ship back down, what a bloody goon!

Leaving people to die after stabbing them in the stomach, more specifically, two dudes who go stabbed in the stomach and sliced and set on fire who were left alone and lived to tell the tale, leaving someone alone who go stabbed in the stomach.

The reshoots where the writer and director read Collectorfreaks.com forums and realised Obi-Wan having a mobile phone directly to Bail Organa was silly, so heavily lingered on the usage and destruction of it.

Obi-Wan using force door time.

A storm trooper knowing that Obi-Wan wants a talk despite not showing how they stopped the barrage intrusion and negotiated.

Darth Vaders video game OP'd nature.

Shotuing FIRE! OHHH WE GUN GET THEM NOW! In a convincing manner before you slice a door open.

Shaky cam fight scenes, whoad this is so intense I can barely see the actinoghdughsdigdsu!

Sacrificial bomb detonation, because you need to sacrifice yourself and hold a bomb instead of throwing the bomb in the tiny hallway everyone is bottleknecked in.

Igniting your lightsabre and shouting ARRRRRRRR before trying to sneak up on a force user.

Being an Inquisitor hiding in a hallway closet giggling to yourself until you can reveal to a surprised Reva (but not a surprised audience) that ruh-roh, weesah in big doo-doo now!

This show man. Peak Star Wars.

I bet Kenobi will use the Force to make Leia forget everything and that he owes her money. :lecture

Bloody loved this episode!

My favourite parts were the Lightsaber opening a door quicker than heavy blasters; and much easier.

50 storm troopers dying to 3 rebels, including shaky gun dude, who survived.

Sending a 10 year old girl up to fiddle with live wires hoping she knows what's what; also a crawl space apparently not big enough for grown adults who know what they're doing to crawl into that space. Also just not testing an opening hatch before a major escapade.

A switch and bait ship maneuver. I imagine all the getaways were sticking their middle fingers up at Vader holding the ship back down, what a bloody goon!

Leaving people to die after stabbing them in the stomach, more specifically, two dudes who go stabbed in the stomach and sliced and set on fire who were left alone and lived to tell the tale, leaving someone alone who go stabbed in the stomach.

The reshoots where the writer and director read Collectorfreaks.com forums and realised Obi-Wan having a mobile phone directly to Bail Organa was silly, so heavily lingered on the usage and destruction of it.

Obi-Wan using force door time.

A storm trooper knowing that Obi-Wan wants a talk despite not showing how they stopped the barrage intrusion and negotiated.

Darth Vaders video game OP'd nature.

Shotuing FIRE! OHHH WE GUN GET THEM NOW! In a convincing manner before you slice a door open.

Shaky cam fight scenes, whoad this is so intense I can barely see the actinoghdughsdigdsu!

Sacrificial bomb detonation, because you need to sacrifice yourself and hold a bomb instead of throwing the bomb in the tiny hallway everyone is bottleknecked in.

Igniting your lightsabre and shouting ARRRRRRRR before trying to sneak up on a force user.

Being an Inquisitor hiding in a hallway closet giggling to yourself until you can reveal to a surprised Reva (but not a surprised audience) that ruh-roh, weesah in big doo-doo now!

This show man. Peak Star Wars.
:rotfl

All of this in an episode which clocked in at under 40 minutes. That's some serious bang for the buck!

"Best episode so far." :yess:

I am actually enjoying this series. My wife and daughter are loving it. Though in fairness my daughter loves Jar Jar Binks...

None of the criticism is wrong, Old dueling Anakin was glaring, but for some reason I am just swallowing these kinds of things while the family sits down to watch.

Although it now occurs to me based on this past episode that Vader knows where his kids are. He has always known. He doesn't do anything about it until they are older so he can avoid paying child support. He is the galaxies original deadbeat dad!

Back