**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, I imagine Vader killing children as this awesome, horrible scene... but knowing in advance allows me to mentally prepare for the cheap and poorly shot version that I will be getting.
Dude it’s pretty brutal he slams him up against the wall and then snaps his neck while the kid was running screaming “DAD! because he was choking his dad!

I am prepared for Vader being unable to walk around a small campfire to stop Obi.
Actually I wasn’t bothered that he didn’t just walk around it which would’ve looked dumb so i’m happy he didn’t I was just confused why he couldn’t pick him up again with the force since he had him up in the air already at the same distance but yeah I can’t picture Vader walking through fire like people are suggesting they don’t understand Vader if they expected him to do that.

Therefore my logical theory stands lol

85D7C320-BF77-4829-87CB-1A22C7B16CBD.jpeg

Yes that child murder really got me. I was very surprised. Vader truly is someone you don’t want to cross . He will kill you just for being there.
That's more Nu Vader a la the comics and Rogue One (well maybe a bunch of EU but I don't know any of it).

I mean he was evil enough in the films but they just keep piling it on. I preferred him as a dark mystery, but now he's SUPER BAD.

At some point I'll watch his episode but I refuse to pay for it LOL.

Back