**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the growing consensus that Vader let him get away he was disgusted by the broken pathetic Jedi :yess:

That happened to Captain America once in the comics, IIRC. Cap was distracted and upset about something, a villain appears - I forget exactly who- and says [along the lines of] "Yeah old man, I could take you now but Im not doing that, because I want you at the top of your game, I want to prove to everyone you ain't really all that, and killing you now would be a cheat. Right now anyone could kick your @ss. I'll be back later when you're over all this and I'll be bringing an @ss-beating with me when I do" and Cap was thinking to himself, "Great!...!"

I could see Vader doing this.

That happened to Captain America once in the comics, IIRC. Cap was distracted and upset about something, a villain appears - I forget exactly who- and says [along the lines of] "Yeah old man, I could take you now but Im not doing that, because I want you at the top of your game, I want to prove to everyone you ain't really all that, and killing you now would be a cheat. Right now anyone could kick your @ss. I'll be back later when you're over all this and I'll be bringing an @ss-beating with me when I do" and Cap was thinking to himself, "Great!...!"

I could see Vader doing this.
I like that one is living with pain and the other with fear.

Episode 6 Mediation:

Reva: Lord Vader... how do you feel about Obi-Wan?

Vader: I.... hate him.

Reva: And why is that?

Vader: He betrayed me.

Obi-Wan: That is not true--

Reva: Hush! Vader is speaking. Go on, Lord...

Vader: He... He left me to burn.

Reva: Is that true, Jedi?

Obi-Wan: From a certain point of view...

And that's where it all began...
So we’ve had 4 baby sitting SW shows:

1. Mando/Grogu
2. ObiWan/Leia
3. Bad Batch/Omega
4. Fennec/Fett

See that’s my whole point I get being frustrated with this Obi-Wan show but holy crap guys we just came off the vespa gang I mean WTF was that.

I enjoyed the episode. Seeing Vader in live action is always a joy since he’s my favorite villain. I do agree, the light saber fight scenes, or at least a lot of the shots looked awkward. I too was wondering why Vader just stood there letting Kenobi go but like many have said, he allowed it to happen as to further torture Kenobi, how? We shall see. Also looks like grand inquisitor is in fact dead? Sooooooo is the one in Rebels and such a different GI from the same species? Or he’ll just return in a later episode, or Disney said eff continuity

That Vader chase scared me. Using the faded lightsaber light as a lantern and we know Vader will show up, omg I hate suspense! I loved the scene. Time for Obi-wan to oil the joints and kickass once more. PS. Bring a lantern or use the force :p

And what was Vader killing at will? So much anger.

Promise me you will take the kid to the ship, yes, then leaves the girl alone!!!! Who leaves a kid alone to help a Jedi master? Decisions, decisions...

I liked the design of the Mole-guy and the whole you should check them thing. The 10yo is smarter than the Jedi or what. And where is the Jedi mind trick to avoid killing like crazy.

That droid was about to hammer the trooper!!! I would love to see. Do I need that droid?

Lola is back and I liked Reva but the Raiden groaning is strange, pls Reva kill him for us.

I like the growing consensus that Vader let him get away he was disgusted by the broken pathetic Jedi :yess:

pissing-me-off-pissed-off.gif

I enjoyed the episode. Seeing Vader in live action is always a joy since he’s my favorite villain. I do agree, the light saber fight scenes, or at least a lot of the shots looked awkward. I too was wondering why Vader just stood there letting Kenobi go but like many have said, he allowed it to happen as to further torture Kenobi, how? We shall see. Also looks like grand inquisitor is in fact dead? Sooooooo is the one in Rebels and such a different GI from the same species?
At first I was disappointed at the bland location for their first duel.

But then I remembered ANH fight takes place in a lighted hallway. Iconic yes of course but a hallway nonetheless.

RO….guess where? Yup, hallway lol

Just please not over ROTS style lava again.

I am curious where their final duel will be at.

Back