BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for taking the time, I appreciate it :duff

It would be nice if you could even take a picture

I Show you my work in progress Besta hack! Still a lot to do...
b1d6f29f8cda2631dea4f15d09f64443.jpg
04d269a296e4edf5c325fc9df5581509.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks for taking the time, I appreciate it :duff

It would be nice if you could even take a picture

Sorry - wasn’t able to take a picture, but it doesn’t look like there’s the ability to adjust the hinge-side in/out. You can only adjust it up/down. Makes sense because it needs enough clearance for the corner of the door to not hit the frame when opening it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, I'd like to put two statues on a single Besta shelf. What type of extra support have you guys installed to support the extra weight? Thanks!

What's the difference between the SINDVIK and GLASSVIK doors?

The sindvik doors have a wood border. The glassvik are all glass but still have a black border. Wish we still had access to the Tombo doors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checked in here just to see what is up with doors, lol. Was hoping after all this time something similar would be on the market.

Does anyone have the avengers assemble line in bestas? Ikea has a good sale on bestas till dec 2

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of putting a row of 15" bestas on my top row (don't have room for another row of the 25 1/4") Has anyone tried sticking 1/6 figures in these smaller ones? I'm guessing there would be about 12.75" of height on the interior. How do they look?

Hi guys

I have to put a cabinet near to to my Besta's, but it must be of a smaller width (about 40 or 30 cm), the same color (brown / black) and of the same height (192 cm).

Any suggestions?

Hi guys

I have to put a cabinet near to to my Besta's, but it must be of a smaller width (about 40 or 30 cm), the same color (brown / black) and of the same height (198 cm).

Any suggestions?

Billy bookcase

Been following this thread since I joined in '15, and I still haven't built my final display unit yet. :slap

Still planning to do bestas for the two main 'towers,' but since I have exactly 4 SW helmets, I was thinking of getting a detolf instead of a besta just for those. My biggest helmet is just the Efx Vader, and I've seen pics of the Hasbro Trooper in a detolf that didn't look too crammed. Think I should be ok?

I'm thinking of putting a row of 15" bestas on my top row (don't have room for another row of the 25 1/4") Has anyone tried sticking 1/6 figures in these smaller ones? I'm guessing there would be about 12.75" of height on the interior. How do they look?

I was actually thinking about ordering the 15" Besta as well, but I am worried that a 12" figure would look too cramped. I know that my Chewbacca would not fit, but I could just keep him in one of the taller Bestas. Man I wish that those were just a couple of inches taller. Let me know if you end up giving it a shot.

+1. Really same question, glad if anyone can help. Is it dusty inside?

I'm looking at possibly getting some bestas, but I'm curious how well do the Glassvik glass doors keep dust out?

I think that they do a decent job of keeping dust out on their own, but I did attempt to put some foam weather stripping around the door opening to help. The stripping that i bought was the dense stuff so it doesn't squish and seal very well. I need to try a less dense foam, but that might be an idea if you are really worried about dust like I am.

Back