besta question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

violentluke

Freakzoid
Reaction score
ive read page after page after page about Bestas and that they are about best to display PF statues.
My problem is that I dont live near an ikea so I have to order online and I cant seem to find what I need.
If someone could provide links to the besta cabinet I need to fit at least 4 pf statues I would be much appreciated.
Im also having problems finding the all glass doors or glass doors in general that fit these units so help there would be appreciated as well.

If you buy online, be prepared to be bent over with the shipping. It's outrageous and is the very reason I won't buy one online.

Their shipping is pretty high, but if you don't have an Ikea anywhere near you and you love the Besta design then you are stuck having to pay their shipping costs. Just make sure you are ordering absolutely everything you'll need at once so you won't get hit with another huge shipping fee later on down the road.

Just a heads up, check craigslist.
You'd be surprised what you can find in regards to ikea stuff

Back