BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Understood, what options are there for what I'm looking for? Aside from a massive fish tank lol

Probably building something custom, but I'm sure someone here probably could come up with another option

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Custom is the best way to go, IMO. I got rid of my Bestas and went that route. WELL worth the money.

Can you post a couple of pics of your custom shelves? Thanks chap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My set-up isn't complete, so don't judge me, but I'll post later today. :lol :rock

I had to break everything up into stages due to costs. My father in-law is a carpenter so he pretty much did all the work and I'm super thankful. It really was everything I wanted. I've got one more 'stage' to have built, that I'm hoping to have done by the end of the year.

Has anyone put bestas on their side? I like the horizontal space and having statues next to each other but without anything separating them

There are two types of Bestas I bought. One has the thinner shelves and the other has really thick shelves that aren't adjustable. I stacked three of those on top of each other, horizontally, and it is super strong. There's no way it'll collapse either. The ones with the adjustable shelves might collapse if you stack those. I have those standing up vertically, as they should be.

Last edited:
My set-up isn't complete, so don't judge me, but I'll post later today. :lol :rock

I had to break everything up into stages due to costs. My father in-law is a carpenter so he pretty much did all the work and I'm super thankful. It really was everything I wanted. I've got one more 'stage' to have built, that I'm hoping to have done by the end of the year.

I guarantee it’s gonna be a beast setup brother

Not the best of photos....I'll make a thread once the set-up is complete.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 515
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 510
Not the best of photos....I'll make a thread once the set-up is complete.

Wow man you have a really nice set up!

You're lucky having someone to do the work for you, as good custom cases are often expensive.

Am interested to hear more about these thicker bestas that can be positioned horizontally?

OMLOPP from Ikea is fine too... Don't know about these ones

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Unfortunately in my country ( Italy ) OMLOPP from Ikea is only available in a warm white version 3000k

Very thanks!

Hi have another question...

It's his normal to have this gap with sindvik glass door ?

View attachment 422542

You should be able to adjust the hinges slightly to reduce the gap. I have them in mine because of the soft touch open/close thing. It has to extend slightly beyond the frame to work

Do you think that without the soft touch thing I can totally eliminate the gap?

PS

The photo shows the side of the hinges (I put them on the left)

Back