Besta shelves w/custom doors - need suggestions.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmtheconqueror

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I've beat my head against a wall for a while now trying to figure out what to do... Now I'm only hung up on one detail, doors.

Recently I've been switching out my 1/6 scale to 1/4 PF statues which has been causing all kinds of problems for my current layout. I've looked over all the options and I keep coming back to a setup of multiple Besta 75" cases.

I love the look of the older Tombo doors with the thin metal borders; but I never liked that they were not full height. Nothing bothers me more than seeing a shelf lower or higher than the door lines. I need help finding a pre-made, a part list, something, that would fit/look like the Tombo does on the Besta but is full height, and minimal/no borders.

I have a great shop local that can cut any thickness acrylic sheets I need to any size, so customizing something isn't difficult. Also, next year, the Mrs. and I will be moving to a bigger place so pulling in a Pax system into my mancave now would only have her questioning my sanity, and if I get the two Pax cases I would need to fit everything, she might very well be displaying my head in one of those cases.

Back