Best Harry Potter Wand Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the new wands are cheaper on Noble's site, but Noble's shipping costs are like $60 bucks or more for just two wands! WBshop shipping costs are only $20 bucks for as many wands as you want.

i dont think thats true about noble's shipping. For american buyers the most expensive it gets is $19.95 for anything over $250. But for other countries it probably is a lot more expensive.

i dont think thats true about noble's shipping. For american buyers the most expensive it gets is $19.95 for anything over $250. But for other countries it probably is a lot more expensive.

I'm sure that's true for American buyers, but I live in Australia, so it's a lot more expensive for me, which is why I order from WBShop. I have ordered from Noble before though. Twice in fact and both times the shipping was very expensive.

Thats funny, I just started planning a trip there also. I'm think of going in Jan. or Feb. Can't wait.

We just went for the first time, two weeks ago. Amazing place! We loved it. The line to get into Olivander’s Wand Shop was almost an hour long though! It took far less time to go on the rides. The park just needs to be bigger. Maybe if Universal loses the Marvel Island to Disney, they can expand Potter. That’d be cool.

Oh…and get the Butterbeer! My Lord that stuff is GOOD!! We had such a great time, we may head back in January.

I just hope they aren't too cheap. Never seen them first hand.

That's hilarious...its like the old Parks sabers that made unofficial unlicensed replicas with different names. The Black Hound (Sirius Black) looks flattened on its sides instead of more "squared" like the Noble version...

I am very excited as our Snape and Sirius wands will be here. But alas, I can't play with them till Christmas. Boo.

So tempted to get a wand through WBShops site....

Which one are you thinking about?

I just hope they aren't too cheap. Never seen them first hand.

The first wand I got was Harry's and I must admit I was a little disappointed with it when I first opened it. It wasn't nearly as detailed as the wand that was shown in the catalog. Overall the wands are quite nice though.

I really enjoy collecting them and I try to get mine whenever WBShop has 20%-25% off sales, or this time of year when Noble's holiday catalog has coupon codes.

Ok, what the heck? WbShop has the most retarded website ever. I'm fairly certain I've never bought anything there before, but when I try to make a new account it says my e-mail address is already in use. Ok, fine, maybe I signed up once upon a time and forgot. So I try to recover my password, and it says there's no record of my e-mail address. Stupid, stupid site. I guess I just won't give you my money.

Which one are you thinking about?

The first wand I got was Harry's and I must admit I was a little disappointed with it when I first opened it. It wasn't nearly as detailed as the wand that was shown in the catalog. Overall the wands are quite nice though.

I really enjoy collecting them and I try to get mine whenever WBShop has 20%-25% off sales, or this time of year when Noble's holiday catalog has coupon codes.

:lol. I was tempted to start off with Harry to kick things off (followed by Ron & Hermoine, Dumbledore, Neville, etc). Don't see too many specials on their sites for wands. Figure to save at least some money on shipping with my first wand and take it from there.

:lol. I was tempted to start off with Harry to kick things off (followed by Ron & Hermoine, Dumbledore, Neville, etc). Don't see too many specials on their sites for wands. Figure to save at least some money on shipping with my first wand and take it from there.

Noble has some discount codes and also, their shipping is fair. Just got a handful of wands and didn't pay out too much in shipping. Though, free would be much, much better.

Ok, what the heck? WbShop has the most retarded website ever. I'm fairly certain I've never bought anything there before, but when I try to make a new account it says my e-mail address is already in use. Ok, fine, maybe I signed up once upon a time and forgot. So I try to recover my password, and it says there's no record of my e-mail address. Stupid, stupid site. I guess I just won't give you my money.

That happened to me when I ordered my life size Dobby, you know what I did? I just called them. The old fashion way still works LOL.

Your best option might be to order direct from Noble. You could do the "buy 4 wands get a free wand display" deal they have right now. Using coupon code GIFTB ($20 off $100 order) it would come to $106.95 shipped. This would actually be cheaper than buying 4 wands from WBShop (even with the free shipping) and you would get the free display stand to boot. The coupon code is good until 12/31/10

Here's the link to the 4 wands w/ display option:https://www.noblecollection.com/index.cfm?fa=products.product&id=NN0404&catid=21

Your best option might be to order direct from Noble. You could do the "buy 4 wands get a free wand display" deal they have right now. Using coupon code GIFTB ($20 off $100 order) it would come to $106.95 shipped. This would actually be cheaper than buying 4 wands from WBShop (even with the free shipping) and you would get the free display stand to boot. The coupon code is good until 12/31/10

Here's the link to the 4 wands w/ display option:https://www.noblecollection.com/index.cfm?fa=products.product&id=NN0404&catid=21

Not bad. I think I'm going to try one wand and take it from there though. Huge fan of the Potter movies, but skeptical about the wands.

Not bad. I think I'm going to try one wand and take it from there though. Huge fan of the Potter movies, but skeptical about the wands.

Understood, I did the same thing. Decided to start with Harry's to see if I wanted to bother collecting them or not.

I figured even if I didn't really like it enough to buy more, it would still be cool to own Harry's. I now own 13 wands with more on the way.

The wands are fantastic - best Harry Potter collectible out there. And now that they've added so many additional ones, you can gather quite the set - I just ordered four more with the stand.

I just ordered Harry and Voldemort's wands off Noble. These will be my first, but probably not my last. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to avoid the temptation to be a completist, though. I see no need to ever have the wands of characters like Mundungus Fletcher, or Pius Thicknesse.

How do you guys display these? These wands don't look like they have much of a display factor as standalone pieces. It's the only thing keeping me from starting out with the Harry Wand...

Back