Your new neighbor in Collectorsville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllaMaeYeoh

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi! My name is not my username, but my username is more amusing (to me, at least), so, I'll stick with that for now. It's a pleasure to meet you! I only just found this website while desperately on a hunt for a pre-order, but it seems like a pretty chill place, thus far! Technically, I've been collecting toys, dolls, statues, and figures and such for a decent portion of my life (they used to be primarily anime ones), but I've never really had to think about availability, condition, location of purchase or cost so much until recently, really. I'm hoping to perhaps pick some of your 'Freaks' brains so I can improve how I go about this hobby. :)

I'm into a lot of different series and types of media, but at the moment, I currently own a vacation home in The Last of Us Hell lol, which has certainly been...a journey, and how I got here. And how I am now very concerned my expensive (for me) acquisition of Lim Toys Joel is in jeopardy... If you feel like you wanna be charitable and donate any advice to this amateur, that's a good place to start.

Anyway! Looking forward to making connections and nerding out during my residency HERE. I would love to post some of my collection, but I honestly think you pros might recoil in disgust if you see them because of how terribly they are displayed atm...

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, EMY! :wave

Back